Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

they should just disable grouping for them.

make this the solo only content

3 Likes

Welp…they went from fun to mythic level content for casual players to throw themselves against.

A couple days of total fun, nerfed into the ground.

6 Likes

Not if they are hitting you back to back for 3 mil each hit.

Thanks for the obvious, but yes, that isn’t working either.

Yes, I already stated I do that. Still can’t do anything against back to back webshots If I interrupt one, and stun another. Still back to back.

Sure buddy, sure. Because this whole thread isn’t eveyrone stating the same thing I am.

3 Likes

IMO hard cap it at 3 if they really want to make it so a full group can’t bulldoze it. The fact scenarios died immediately after MoP is still a crime of game design.

9 Likes

606 prot warrior getting killed by 10+ mil hits in 3 person group

7 Likes

You are just missing something because I walked through it as a SOLO prot warrior ( I typically play dps but felt that prot had better sustain/cc/interrupts).

Brann is level 20, specced him healer with some dps buffs. I kill his egg for his big dino to go burr and truly warrior is not hurting in delvs.

:roll_eyes: :+1: (10)

2 Likes

What people are describing clearly demonstrates they do not understand their own formulas for delve scaling as what happened does not match their description in the hotfix notes.

That’s probably especially bad since we’re post-release and not in beta anymore and they don’t know what buttons to press to even make it the way they want it.

4 Likes

You killed it Blizzard. Was somewhat fun before …now its a pain and in some cases unplayable. fULL GROUP TONIGHT AND WE COULDNT CLEAR IT!!
Fun detected . good job in killing something fun and worth wile doing in this game

11 Likes

The standard Blizzard model is now: 1) implement relatively fun content; 2) nerf said content into the ground; 3) community backlash ensues and people stop playing the game in great numbers; 4) blizzard apologizes and tries to correct; 5) player base doesn’t recover until next major patch; 6) repeat. Except, from what I understand, the correction in each cycle is no long equitable, i.e., the amount of people leaving the game is much larger than those returning. This is just the latest example of that cycle.

13 Likes

Omg the hotfix made it worse? :dracthyr_crylaugh:

2 Likes

Honestly why I feel they should have been solo content only, so it’d be easier for them to figure out how to tune them. Cause this is a hot mess

2 Likes

This change has made t8 delves in a group nearly impossible because of the poor tuning.

4 Likes

So Blizzard just want people to not do their content, bravo, you destroyed delves with the scaling.

8 Likes

Yeah it’s wild 606 equipped with level 38 brann and getting trucked instant dying. Was trying to help a friend that just got on and couldn’t do it

4 Likes

What delv level? I want to be sure that people aren’t expecting to walk through delv 10s this early on ha.

just a simple 8 delve we tried a 9 yesterday and completed it but was rough so we stuck to 8’s

1 Like

This made 8s in a group feel horrible. I went back to soloing.
Also I can do every pull in a delve and the boss but I have to avoid this new lieutenant. He just deletes me. Wildly out of tune with the entire instance, not sure why this was added.

My husband and I were having fun duo’ing these as a tank and DPS. Waterworks is now impossible for us. It feels horrible.

13 Likes

I am sorry. I felt it to. Trying to help a friend out that just got on to do his first delves and we got trucked it wasn’t a good experience for him.

1 Like