Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

im sad. i was having fun with them. wont bother anymore. i dont mind a challenge but playing in traffic isnt my idea of a challenge.

12 Likes

that would be amazing, it would be like the fire resistance check on the heat levels in molten core on SoD. do not meet the ilvl threshold? guess you die

Exactly what popped into my head while reading it.

Legit. At this moment in writing.

If you see that Venom Volley spider you reset.

You are not going to kill it on Tier 8. You lost the roulette.

lmao.

3 Likes

Was soloing the delves with not easily but managed as a new BM hunter. Tried it today and I had to wait inbetween pulls for my pets lust so I could solo. Tried it with friends and we decided to not play the delves anymore because of how bad it is broken. Blizz hire real beta testers. The game was great until tonight.

1 Like

Heh, yeah, Im not a fan of that either…such BS. lol. 1 FR away? too bad, eat dirt. lol.

1 Like

But I’m extremely confused. I just came back to the game. You’re talking about 9s… OK, fine. But 8s drop 600 gear. Why should you need 600 gear to do something that…drops 600 gear. This wasn’t how the game used to work. This was how pugging normal used to work.

Have the devs became the annoying PuGs they always considered a problem?

11 Likes

Hotfix definitely isn’t what it says on the tin, group delves suddenly went from rocky damage at times to now just straight up deletes for some skills despite being “reduced” damage and increased HP, which would have been fine really if that’s what it was

Also R.I.P. anyone that didn’t max out their Tier 8 Delve vaults before today either I suppose

9 Likes

t8 unlocks 617 vault, drops both 603 and 610

And am I missing something because I dont see anything impacting solo, and group of 3 people was easier than heroic mode of 5 mans…while rewarding better rewards than m0.

And yes, I do agree that required 600 for t8 would be sillier but honestly, 590 is more than enough. Again, I soloed at 580…was stressful but I did it out of spite. So its clearly recommended I think.

Did fungal folly before change, and just redid it T8 solo no worries and couldnt tell any difference but left the new mini boss until after completion. Was the two spiders Kas’dru and they are way overtuned and if people cant stealth or sneak past that’s a show stopper, mini obss tuning needed like waxface.

2 Likes

You have roots and range. As a melee, it is impossible.

No, at the moment we just did one run and it was fine, with the change we noticed the harts didn’t say 5/5 and we instant died from the first group running with 1 tank 3 dps. They made it much harder will need to have 1 tank and 1 healer if running delves in a group

yeah, you’d think that but the dangerous NPCs can’t be controlled. I had to let brann tank it. I’d live long enough for him to rip threat and then I very gently dps’d haha.

Yeah, Wish I could do that at a range.

Well dang. I had a surprisingly good time in a Tier 4 delve last night and I was looking forward to seeing how far I could push today. As usual, the whinging of the “this isn’t HARD ENOUGH” crowd has ruined a nice thing again.

14 Likes

Easy to say “play them solo” as a tank class. On my warrior, many of the boss fights are trivial. On a warlock, some of them are sweaty as hell because the voidwalker keeps getting melted by bosses. I can only imagine how some of the non-pet, non-tank classes are going to manage with these new changes.

2 Likes

You are a warrior …are you kidding me? My warrior is wispers so I know that PoV…if you can’t pull it off as dps, go prot… If you can’t take hits, just jump and run around until brann picks it up.

Also make sure you have brann leveled up and are speccing brann’s abilities correctly to fit what your class gap is. His level definitely makes a difference.

I suspect that you aren’t interrupting and CC’ing the right things. You can’t pull big…have to play it like classic. Slow, steady. Ready.
You just aren’t thinking through your kit.

doing them fine with a healer brann

Holy hell…talk about a huge miss with this tuning, Blizzard. Doable solo now, but feels impossible with more than two people.

Between these being numerically impossible now and the wax farm getting gutted, please never cook again blizz.

1 Like