Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

Quite agree with this point here…I notice the isle are much easier than the ones in nerubian city especially the underwater one that one sucks

Why don’t people like the Kobyss delves?
They’re so much easier than the others, packs are more spread out, and straightforward pathing.

Sinkhole is probably the easiest delve of the pack.

I just hate the necromancers. And the one where you have to kill the niffen they seem to reset a lot.

If Brann is dying every pull, you might wanna level up his experience levels.

Same thing happened to a friend’s Brann in a delve we grouped in. Swapped to mine next and he never died once.

His Brann in lvl8: 17
My Brann in lvl8: 27 (20 is about where he should be for 8s)

With keys being limited I don’t think anyone wants to lose one on a pre-8 since bountiful is the only way to level him. Someone could always use an alt they won’t play much and level Bran through him though.

You only lose the key if you finish after exceeding death count.

The coffer key unlocks the cache, not the delve.

1 Like

Oh true. I forgot the experience drop is once boss dies and not opening the chest.

There’s xp chunks hidden all over the delves, you don’t only get xp on completion.

It’s probably faster just to push through the bosses instead of looking for and looting them since bosses give like 400x the experience lol.

You do you, I’ve stated facts. I just got an “epic” purple chunk of xp for Brann in one last night/this morning. Chests can be looted once, the treasures can be found multiple times.

Though you can leveling alone that was a choice by the person, but you’d find (in OG Vanilla) that grouping was a must to complete quite a few quests.

If you choose to do solo you can but the design was not 100% solo.

Thats what I’m saying, its supposed to be soloable but yet the Delves are so damn hard that you can’t solo them. And with them having changed revives remaining to lives remaining, it makes it more difficult to run.

1 Like

People are out there soloing them even under 600 ilvl for +8.

It never said you could do all the content solo though or get the best rewards. The big difference from EQ was you could level solo.

Now you can see all the content and get what used to be group only level rewards solo.

1 Like

You’re playing a DK. Go Blood and you can solo 8’s at 580.

Well at least the Threadmancers were nerfed that’s a nice change. Was fun getting blapped by 4 casters yards apart in a room for several million, but perhaps no more! No more spam casters, and if that change is followed up for more fair gameplay for other caster type mobs that maybe need the change we’ll be on a better track here.

If current Brann dps is accurate as well I’d argue for potentially more dps at least in line with follower dps in dungeons? Or if anything perhaps a bit more so ‘at times’ his burst abilities might rip threat off you and help juggle threat. No idea what that might be though.

Threat juggle can help range casters a bit in managing mobs perhaps better, and melee in perhaps surviving a bit longer. His hp is dropping fast so we’ll still have to manage him a bit regardless and combat revive him.

I’ll be honest tho it was fun having a Brann that can blast so it’d be nice to see more buffs if needed to both hp and dps either flat or separately buffed. Mine is 27/28 in T8s atm and feels a bit weak and I am 595 or so.

Delves are simply not fun. They are awful. They make me not want to play the game.

Delves were something solo players had to look forward to. Yes they are advertised solo AND group content, but Blizz is only caring about the “group” part and saying scew you to the solo part. Other people saying play ina group are forgetting that part as well. Also a solo player shouldnt have to level or play with a class they dont use just to do delve content since some classes ahve it easier then others.

Its 1 sided towards group players and its not fair.

Then switch the Delves back to how it was the first few days. You guys have made these absolutely dreadful now. I haven’t gone in sense.

1 Like