Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

As I said earlier I got lucky and was able to pull them one at a time kill Velo first, I don’t think it’s possible to kill them both at the same time. I was ilvl 599 when I beat them in a T9.

Tala I just had to respec to purely defensive and self healing and only interrupt her poison volley while just face tanking the web blasts and timing branns potions to keep me up with my CDs.

its pathetic i was doing 7-8 solo it was hard and doable even on my boomkin druid but now its even worse like i dont like mythics. i do normal raids even heroic but when im not doing that for the couples hours i want something that i can enjoy with a reasonable challenge not almost impossible or just plain bs for no apparent real reason. if this was a soloable content then it has to be tunned for solo play for crying out loud boomkin dont have that many interupts amd then like a treasure wraith hits 800k dot each sec for 6 sec your just dead . having enemis kited just to teleport on you and smack you in mele isnt a challenge it just pathetic . i had a bug where i was the bog boss he fell through the ground i was teleported to a blank canvas like in the matrix just to be killed by the spores because of it . dark souls games are hard because it learning the fights and timing this is solo content needed more testing it patheic in it current state its fustrating and not fun.

1 Like

Find a tier you can do that in and do that.

Or is what youre wanting is to faceroll the hardest levels with the easiest of effort and get the best rewards?

1 Like

T8 suggests 600+ for iLevel and you’re 20 points below that.

Barely matters, +8 Delves on a 600il Disc Priest feels just as bad as on a 560il Disc. Also applies to other healer specs to a lesser degree, probably feels the same way for a lot of non-healer specs too.

Man, I could barely complete a T3 Delve solo on a 548 Assassin Rogue. Not sure what’s going on with the one with the candles, but the first time I pick up a candle, it disappears too, so that doesn’t help.

I was able to solo these pretty easily before… what gives?

Delve +8 is fine at 600 ilvl on evoker.

He’s a Ret Paladin and not a Healing Priest so that’s irrelevant. A DPS spec around 600 should be able to clear an 8 solo.

I never understand running stuff like this on a Heal spec btw. Going back to Torghast and Visions I would always swap my Healers to their DPS or Tank spec

You do not have to understand it, but I play healers and this was sold as solo content so I expect to be catered to. I expect every spec to be catered to, particularly because this is not a cosmetic only system.

3 Likes

Healers can do +8, and have done +8.

nah, revert it and next time they think “maybe we should rebalance this” just dont. because its probably fine. blizz fun-detected yet again!

1 Like

Can you please reconsider the longer interrupt cool-down on bran for holy and disc solo? We have no interrupt and struggle to deal with these mechanics.

1 Like

Delve tuning is still terrible.

What if the chance of 1/8 heroic gear from the vault was removed and delve rewards capped out at champion?

If we removed the sense that delves were competing with progression rewards, could they be allowed to be fun?

Way to screw up your totally solo casual friendly progression content. It’s Torghast garbage all over again, lame, boring, overtuned and mandatory nonsense. Delves are a massive failure already thanks to this garbage.

1 Like
  • Bran is just standing around and not attacking.
  • Bran blows all of his CDs when mobs are 3 seconds from dead
  • Boss tuning is entirely incoherent. Some bosses auto for 4m, others for less than 1m.
  • Quest objective mobs with no mechanics and no damage have 30m health when other mobs have like 10m.
  • so much more as others have stated.

This has gone from a nice and challenging experience I could do with my partner into an absolute slog where each delve experience is radically inconsistent. Changing the tuning live while people are in the dungeon is unacceptable. This isn’t fun, at all. We’re finding other plans for this weekend that don’t involve playing wow. Huge disappointment.

1 Like

Yeah that didn’t work out at all, still getting one shotted by myself. While non elite adds such as crabs to do half damage. Might want o cancel the Mythic+ release. This is your new s@#! hole of a content abyss until further notice.

Delves being a first in solo player focused content theres going to be some issues balancing and tuning for all 39 specs.

How those issues are dealt with will determine if these are going to be for all specs or just some.

If all specs are tuned, and reworked so they can all fit the mechanics we’ll end up with specs different in name only because all of them will need to have the same abilities on the same CDs and all the same utilities.

If all the instances are tuned and mechanics shaped for each spec then each spec gets to keep their individual uniqueness for other content like raids and m+ dungeon, but you have to tune 39, give or take a few, unique delves.

Sure some specs are so close that they can share a delve tuning, others are not.

Starting off, I’d like to see us get to a point where we have a generic specialization tank/heal/DPS tunings.

tl;dr…delves need to be tuned for each spec if these are going to be solo friendly regardless of race/class/spec combo

1 Like

Peoples version of fun is, apparently according to these forums, good rewards for little to no effort.

i could pull 1 alone for some reason…she still gained the shield buff , and still stomped me like a critter…