Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

never said that.

Please don’t add things for dramatic effect unless you know they are true.

personal attacks are the sign of a weak mind and weak argument.

Groups should have a harder time with delves.

There is no arguing they should be easier.

5 Likes

There is no arguing that content should be easier to achieve the same rewards from solo than it is as a group.

There is no argument that a husband and wife or parent and child duo should struggle more in this content for the same rewards as you do alone.

Sorry. No. That’s not how things work.

If you want to bump the rewards for groups, then sure. I’m good with it being harder.

Wowhead datamines faster than Blizzard can post about it. Take these with a grain of salt, until Linxy or Kaivax or whomever actually posts about it.

Yeah how you dare to try and SOLO this content heavily advertised as a SOLO feature!

smh

5 Likes

Sorry, it was advertised as equally for solo as it was for groups.

No, no it was not. Again you are talking with out having any idea what you’re talking about

Waxface nerf is big
They still havent fixed waterworks in general

Surely theres more than this

1 Like

The article is titled “Initial” … I’m sure there’s more.

They have always been billed as content for both. That means no matter how you choose to chase them, whether solo, duo, trio, whatever, the difficulty should be roughly comparable.

They have ALWAYS been billed as for both groups and solo. I don’t know why I even bother to respond because you will stubbornly ignore it and continue being confidently wrong, but that’s your choice to make a fool of yourself.

1 Like

lol

3 Likes

The buffed the solo spell damage from the hotfix yesterday. They do not play this game at all.

5 Likes

So, let me see if I get this correctly.

Nolifers got groups going and spammed these delves before they got buffed, got all the gear they wanted, currencies, etc… all the achievements done.

Now blizzard thought hey let’s buff this before we leave the office for the night. Now those who didn’t rush to do all the delves can’t even solo trash mobs before getting one-shot.

Are those early delvers getting anything removed from them? Or is this is just how wow is going to be? Do everything quick quick quick before they become impossible to do?

10 Likes

The buff doesnt work out to that much
It also really depends on what else they adjusted

only if they cheated. people shouldn’t be punished for playing early

1 Like

As someone who plays mostly solo, pretty unfortunate that even with this much “attention” on delves, solo is still seemingly as bad or worse than it was. I am struggling big time with T8 delves as a rogue, ugh. Now I find out I am also not able to get my bountifuls done with a group either. How depressing.

2 Likes

I did everything solo up to a +11. Now its nerfed compared to what it was.

Today was still a mess and hopefully they learn from this

Ok so let me give you an example. You leave your water tap running and people who came in early get to drink all the water they want, throw it around, fill up the pool, shower, etc… and then you think “hmm I think I’ll just limit this water supply from now on”. Do you think this is fair for people coming later?

They did this in remix too. They let the sweats go ham on frog farming to get overpowered to the point of gatekeeping raids and selling runs. Nothing was done to them, but the casual players never got that same path of farming power. They need to stop this “giving permission to go ham early” and punishing those who don’t have the same free time to allocate to the game. Either give it to everyone, or give it to no one.

I decided to try more challenging tiers yesterday and went to an 8 and loved it. It was just challenging enough, considering how bad BM hunters are right now. Now I can’t even do a 5 without dying to stupid AOE. They really don’t have a middle ground at Blizzard, everything is either faceroll or hardcore.

Why should we have anything removed? its not an exploit or a cheat. it was scaling being bad, devs fault.

2 Likes

In a advertised “solo” content, people being 1 hit by insta casts. Hotfix out and no single solo tweaks tho.

nerf solo delves. its just veteran gear.

you get 2 veteran pieces from the weekly