Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

Yeh basically the deal is that the problem is in reverse now. It’s so much easier to solo that solo is now an entire joke. While duo and up was turned into a massacre on the same tiers/characters that you can now individually breeze through in comparison.

Basically just a reversal of the dynamic we had yesterday. Soloers get a free ride for a minute I guess.

Any updates?

And yet I’m having a significantly harder time soloing today, than previous days. : |

Yeah, I tried a couple of times, but delves are done for me after this week anyway. Keys will start and I’ll go back and clear the achieves and get the goodies after I finish my season.

I’m not lol. I just solo’d a 7 on my 568 paladin alt bit ago. Then went into a 7 on the same toon with my wife and struggled massively in comparison.

Hey I just got home and have a meeting in less than an hour. Still missing Sinkhole delve for today. Is it ~fixed~ yet?

So you’re talking out of your rear end then? Got it

Is he gaining XP again? It was such low gains yesterday versus the days befote.

Just did Tier 8 The Dread Pit with BDK/BM Hunter and it was a cakewalk. but the hunter had to run away during the swarm to not die. BDK could face tank it easily though.

Delve to delve is so drastically different in difficulty, the tier level system itself makes no sense

Just taking a break before i get back in today and I’d like to be able to play the solo content.

It’s challenging for some specs, not for others at suggested ilevel.

That much should be obvious tho, cuz some specs don’t even have an interrupt.

So yea, some, per spec , tuning is expected.

Groups on the other hand should face the full brunt of the encounters with mechanics and tuned for the size of the groups.

Players would be mad if this was m+ or raids and under geared groups of players were facerolling the instances in week 1.

Some people in this forum will say it’s your skill issue and/or undergeared. Sigh.

Are you going to take away the “Let me Solo Him” achievement from people who got it before the hotfix since these hotfixes basically made the achievement literally impossible to do?

2 Likes

This is disappointing to say the least.

They should be roughly comparable in difficulty whether grouped or not. They are not intended to be significantly more or less difficult either way so either option should be roughly equally viable.

This is you saying you want to enjoy solo content and would prefer it more difficult for anyone that brings along a friend. It’s not their fault you don’t want to bring a friend.

1 Like

Players are mad now…

I just did a tier 8 Kriegals Rest (the one in north dorn) and a tier 8 Earthcrawl Mines without any major issue. That 20% spell damage nerf did wonder for prot war gameplay.

1 Like

T8 even as a hunter were always easy they never presented a challenge - I play a BM hunter who’s done tier ? Zek’vir solo and up to t10 solo already

Its always been a class by class basis the OP is just pulling rabbits out of a hat and generalizing experiences for everyone when you cant do that

Solo or grouped out of curiosity?

Solo. Ive only done one grouped run and that before the hotfix so it was a rofltstomp.

1 Like

Gotcha. Yeah all indications are that solo is the new roflstomp to me.

1 Like