Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

Did another delve with my Blood DK/BM Hunter duo. It was Earthcrawl Mines 8.

I felt like I was playing Destiny or Division 2, literally everything is just an HP sponge.

Also can’t see how classes with low sustain can even make it in delves. Even wtih Bran as a healer, it would be difficult. As a BDK I have an edge, but not so much for other classes.

The devles are essentially forcing me to choose BDK over other classes.

There needs to be massive reduction in importance of kicking spells of any type for specs that have no kick, it is really not fun just getting machine gunned down.

Remind me again, why is it good design to have Priest be the only healer with no kick and pretty bad CC/stops?(disc)

1 Like

I was playing with brann as a healer for quite a while and it wasn’t too bad but then I tried him as a dps and it turned into a much better experience. His so-called healing can be horrible at times.

Whatever you guys did you bugged Brann’s potions. Level 24 Brann is only healing for 13k per potion he throws.

massively unbalanced except for certain classes that “have it all”

i guess this is where the old hybrids get to shine

1 Like

I hope they learn from this (not holding my breath) that pushing a hotfix to fix a non-game-breaking issue at 10PM right before everyone clocks out for the day, is a bad idea. Why couldn’t these wait until Tuesday? Nothing was broken and people were having fun. Oh yeah, that’s right, fun detected… :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Yes he does because he can be given buffs, heals etc but at the same time not as a real player that gives mobs additional health.

Imagine “TESTING” something before pushing in production.
Naw, why would you do that.

3 Likes

Why are Youtube malcontents dictating the development of this game?

2 Likes

All of them? Did you run into the twins? I noticed there’s also a huge degree of difficulty between all the delves as well.

Everything to 8 then 2 of them to 11.

Yeah, they vaporized me on 11. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

if you are going to make tanks get hit harder then mobs should have less hp for tanks well since they do less dps than a dps

I feel like mobs died really fast (Brann dps).

not everyone has lv 30 brans yet

Gotta pump those numbers up.

I have a high level Brann and I don’t think his DPS is that great. He killed things much faster in 2 man groups the first day than he does now solo. That was also only a level 15 Brann vs. a high 30s now. That’s also using the healer DPS item that buffs his damage a lot more.

Those new Heralds of Zekvir are awful and not fun to fight and very poorly designed especially for solo players in very cramp spaces. I do not like them at all.

1 Like

They did the same to me in an 8 and I’m over 600ilvl. There’s something seriously busted there.

Another issue for me is that I haven’t found a way to game out Brann’s talent’s to optimize him. I had the best luck running him DPS while I’m fury, cause holy hell, I ain’t got time to sit on one mob pumping maybe 400k as prot.

idk, I can finally solo several of the T7’s and I’m pretty happy about that myself.

I’m still well under i600 so I’ve not tried to solo the harder ones yet.

groups should have a harder time in high tiers.

More players can trivialize the mechanics(interrupts, add focusing) as has been stated already.

When a 5 man group all in i570-i590 can complete T8-T11 in the first week it’s easy to see they were UNDERtuned for groups.

We haven’t even got 1st vault yet.

Their stuff can be kicked/walled but it hits so hard if you miss a cast or two. Like, that’s fine, but they hit so much harder than everything else in the mode.

1 Like