Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

Delicious.

2 Likes

to me its just teaching us how to avoid as many mobs as we can get away with and use invis pots when needed to skip

Sure you did bub, Sure you did

1 Like

Ye? I posted stuff about both.

Again, prot warr solo in Dread Ptt (2-3 deaths?) and Spiral (0 deaths). Maybe there’s a particular delve that’s bad but both of these felt pretty easy at 603ish ilev with the exception of the elite miniboss.

1 Like

Weird how you decided to crop it to not show your group size.

Was that an intentional choice or random happenstance?

2 Likes

Nah this aint it. Brann is STILL useless. Waterworks final boss is still one shotting, and delves as a whole are still FAAAAAAR easier to run as a group rather than solo.

This is a DOA system for it’s intended purpose, which was solo content. The thing that was pushed in every single ad for months.

Nerf the difficulty into the ground for everything tier 8 and lower. It shouldn’t be even remotely hard for content that “actually” caps out at normal raid gear.

1 Like

Why? I don’t need to show everything.

? I screenshotted the achi sitting in the city.

Well hurry up and fix it. You hotfixed something that was obviously not tested.

5 Likes

Yeah, delete that. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Me emoting the spider in my deathless 11.

Cool. I’ve done it too. I still admit they’re broken, and apparently so does Blizzard.

2 Likes

Lmao, touch grass then kiddo.

Cause wow.

WoW is life for you, congrats.

Feel better? /facepalm

2 Likes

An apology would be nice. :dracthyr_heart: Just providing honest and truthful feedback.

1 Like

Apology for what? You’re being insufferable.

The scaling is broken, and that has already been confirmed by Blizzard.

Not sure why you’re still bootlicking.

7 Likes

Not for solo tanks, though, thankfully.

Although I’d be okay if they made it easier for people who are struggling.

Okay? And? I’m a tank. I can still see that it’s broken.

Guess what, I don’t speak Korean but I still know it’s a real language.

Ignore the troll

6 Likes

Nah, you don’t deserve one.

You’re a tool, its clear most people think the same thing.

Again go touch some grass my guy. Being in the top 1% of gamers in a game makes you what? Someone we shouldn’t listen to
 So again
You’re wrong. the hotfix inc proves that. Anyway I am off to work, you know Real life stuff. I don’t have the time like you do to sit around playing WoW/my life away.

And yea its clear thats what you do.

8 Likes

Because
I said that the content seems to be working as intended for me as a solo tank?

Leave it up tp Blizzard to fix something that isn’t broken. Your scaling is completely bonkers. My friend and I were really enjoying doing delves as a duo. now its literally impossible at t8. this was so unnecessary. was hard enough before. and leave it to Blizz to just ninja this unannounced changes for its player base. Did you actually think no one would notice? this isn’t something small either, this is pretty major. Shame on you Blizzard. 1/5 on yelp, 1/5 stars on google, x2 thumbs down. the community has every reason to be upset. PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS >: /