Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

Good old exploit early exploit often being proven right again. If you waited for the weekend to do delves you are boned with infinitely harder versions than the people who did it early lol.

24 Likes

I donā€™t know what you just ā€œfixedā€, but suddenly I was getting obliterated by Venombite + Kasā€™dru solo - the damage is unavoidable and beyond insane.

5 Likes

shocker no testing was done

15 Likes

I am a lore lover. I was a busy child so I didnt get to play wow very much but I listened to lore and read books when I could. It has been a constant in my life so while I wont say im a vet of the game I have always kept up with it.

I want to love this game. I have flashes of fun but am met with roadblock after roadblock for just wanting to play the things i enjoy because either I dont have time to look up a guide constantly while playing or the system is so timegated i can do it for about an hour then I have to move onto something else.

Like Blizzard just let me love you dangit

4 Likes

I think I got lucky. Did three 2 mans and one 5 man.

The 5 man was the under delve.

All of mine were easy, must have done them at just the right time.

The change just went through about an hour ago.

Then I just barely missed the hotfix.

Reset it and went back in, came across Tala and Velo (never seen them before) and one does venom volley and the other does Grasping Darkness. It yanked me to the caster doing 3.7M with 1.1M overkill LOL.

Itā€™s kind of comical now.

2 Likes

Based on the many responses Iā€™ve seen over several different forums and social media, it looks like things have been extremely overtuned not only for groups, but people that are soloing, in many cases not being able to clear the same content they were prior to the hotfix.

Blizzard always does the opposite of what they should do and takes a great concept and piece of content that they have and try to make it as nauseating and miserable of an experience as humanly possible.

I donā€™t get it, itā€™s very frustrating to see.

14 Likes

hears evil maniacal laughter followed by a nerd wheez

1 Like

you guys have bricked delves. People are getting 1 shot - they are harder than m+ for less rewards. GG

6 Likes

welp looks like ill just go to do a heroic and mythic dungeon and hey ill try a normal raid and thats not bugged to hell right?

1 Like

Continuing to prove that not only do they not play their own game but they canā€™t even be bothered to test anything prior to release or post release.

23 Likes

See Delves are working as intended now. S/

1 Like

yep 10/char

2 Likes

I canā€™t get to sleep
I think about the implication
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Especially at night
I worry over situations
I know will be alright
Perhaps itā€™s just imagination

Day after day it reappears
Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
Ghosts appear and fade away

Alone between the sheets
Only brings exasperation
Itā€™s time to walk the streets
Smell the desperation

At least thereā€™s pretty lights
And though thereā€™s little variatios
It nullifies the night
From overkill

Day after day it reappears
Night after night my heartbeat, shows the fear
Ghosts appear and fade away
Come back another day

I canā€™t get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Especially at night
I worry over situations that
I know will be alright
Itā€™s just overkill

5 Likes

Scaling is incredibly out of whack right now and certainly not reflective of the changes they made. Can they ever just leave something alone if people are enjoying it? Just once?

1 Like

the delves have had enough of your peoples attacks. go my delves one shot and brick those keys.

6 Likes

The version sung on Scrubs hits me erry time.

3 Likes

Iā€™m now worried about my mage that was already taking plenty of damage solo on T7.

1 Like