Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

Apparently “fixing” means Spinshroom in the Fungal Folly delve having 159 MILLION health for a two-person level 9 Delve. “laughable” doesn’t even cover this hotfix.

8 Likes

so no nerfs to the absurd auto attack damage enemies do when solo
cool, love dying to auto attacks not mechanics

12 Likes

with the lives thing was a good fix but bad execution
the first part can be cheesed with battle rez and it will not count against you
but the new way should be a group wipe and it would count as 1 life taken away

1 Like

i mean, thats a level 9 and you got two players so the HP is scaling correctly.

LOL, no, feels quite the opposite actually. Ran the spore one with a couple friends and we got handily wrecked in mere seconds.

2 Likes

Zekvir hitting me like a wet noodle with 15k autos

Brann’s “tremendous physical damage” aimed shot now hitting for a whopping 50k

Incredible tuning.

11 Likes

8 Likes

That sounds like it’ll buff out.

1 Like

Garbage tuning, please fix. Waterworks delve unplayable, 1.3M+ auto attacks to A TANK. What … the … brann?

16 Likes

Getting Venom Volley’d for my entire health bar, as a prot warrior.

My warlock dps buddy is also getting evaporated.

Booooo.

lmao.

10 Likes

Here is a wild idea;

STOP DOING THIS!! Get rid of these 83 arbitrary tuning knobs and just BALANCE THE GAME NORMAL

Stop.

14 Likes

You made it even worse for solo. Now normal mobs hit for 20M dmg auto attack. Stop with the scaling or you will ruin this experience. It can be salvaged now, but if you continue down this path by not making it solo friendly, then it will be a dead content and deemed a failure by the community.

18 Likes

Yeah… That was kind of crazy, especially since I couldn’t interrupt it (well, the cast bar had a shield, so I didn’t actually try cause that usually means you can’t). I survived the first 3… but then was out of CDs on my mage and despite doing 912k dps he was only only down to 72% hp LOL.

I wasn’t having any issues doing this solo, but hey, all the complainers on the forums got them to fix it until it was absolutely broken.

2 Likes

Boy i cant wait to have days of silence then a stealth change and a blue post after explaining nothing.

10 Likes

Usually uninterruptable aoes are designed to be countered by healing, sustain, etc.

You can’t counter a literal one shot kill.

This design sucks.

lmao.

17 Likes

She’s uninterruptable while mounted.

But yes, the tuning is borked.

2 Likes

We noticed this immediately…

We did two Level 8 Delves in a group of an Evoker, Warlock, and Shaman

Then all of a sudden, everything just started smoking us. We got wrecked. Enemies started one shotting my pets and we all struggled to stay alive

These changes basically killed this… I have 4.6 mil health… and casts from mobs are hitting for 10+ million… I dont have the interrupts for this…

You need to revert this change immediately… this clearly wasn’t tested

27 Likes

I remember when i trusted Blizzard to fix things. So much potential for this content, and now its ruined and will stay ruined. At least Torghast was garbage from the start so nothing was lost there, this was genuinely fun to do before the hot"garbage"

15 Likes

I was waiting for a hotfix to tank scaling knocking out tier 8, was on the last boss when the change went through and took a 22m melee hit.

I have Immortal Spelunker and Nemesis, but now get one shot by everything.

Yeah, it’s borked.

3 Likes

They mad right now lmao

3 Likes