Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

good news thx

I rather believe that anyone defending this broken scaling out of nowhere is just rage baiting to see people reactions, otherwise this is madness

Its a content that will suddenly die out since it only rewards champion and hero stuff through vault or map and only world drops equipment so barely any classes have some BiS on that
 dont screw it up, for the love of god, Blizzard.

3 Likes

Yes and no. The life count is shared among the group—you have five of them no matter how many people you run with.

But pre-fix you only lost a life if someone died and then released. That means battle rezzes didn’t cost you anything and in the event of a full wipe, only one person capable of rezzing needed to release and then they could run back and pick up the rest of the group. That would only cost you one life.

Post-fix you lose a life the moment anyone dies, so a complete wipe in a full group of five is instant failure. It’s just like the old Torghast attempt counter that no one liked.

Except you can have Zekvir join you in the middle of the last boss, wipe your group, and brick your bountiful delve.

If this is true, that’s a big problem.

Feels like it should be adjusted based on the group size. Or, each player has their own counter and only the one(s) who die are affected by their death. The current system punishes the class for the one bad kid.

It’s true, and since Brann is shared progress with your Warband, anyone with a bunch of 80 alts has a massive advantage.

No one have any advantage at the current state. Just not worth it.

Ok, yeah. That’s really bad as well.

I’m glad they are working on it because I feel like something went wrong with the hotfix (for groups) but we definitely do not need that happening either.

1 Like

This whole delve situation is such a giant fiasco. As someone who is focused on other aspects of the game at the present moment and is looking at delves from the outside, it’s been amusing to watch just how absolutely horrendous it is. And then Blizzard comes in and makes it worse.

The fun never ends.

If 11s are easy to solo as a tank right now they need to change it so Brann can actually hold aggro on all mobs and not just have some randomly ignore him so healers and DPS don’t have to play an entirely different game to complete the same content.

yeah, good job Blizz (ironically). Delves are harder than M raid now. Not funny at all. Stressful and disapointing. Yeah, good job.

Honestly, this wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

3 Likes

It’s honestly frustrating.

It was advertised as “end-game for everyone”, as well as “bite-sized content” you can hammer out “in 15 minutes or less”.

Now it’s a slog, and there’s no Crest upgrade path other than raiding or m+.

Minibosses need nerfies. :dracthyr_love_animated: I’ve never hated a mob as much as I hate this guy.

1 Like

thank you kaivax!

not to nag but dreamweave/duskweave are still not dropping for pretty much anyone :frowning:

2 Likes

Delves are the whole content cycle for me- the loot they give is supposed to support my progression through them- that was the offer and the promise at Blizzcon. I wasn’t running M+ and I wasn’t expecting M+ gear in delves accordingly.

Screw it up and I’m gone, which you did and I am.
Announcing your screw up is a priority doesn’t regain lost goodwill.

Pretty bad when you can only level brann from 15-60 in rank 8+ bountiful delves just so you can solo rank 8+ delves

As a lock, my void tanking, brann healing, and it needs me to interrupt mobs and fear/mortal coil don’t work on them so you force me to take it to the face because felhunter can’t be out for spell lock while void is tanking.

Make things make sense and work.

You would’ve had to of known about the scaling to cheese it. I soloed to t9 before a buddy got online and we delved for the next day because it was fun. Healer tank combo and things were hitting for 3 million bolts at 11. Had no reason to believe there was anything wrong as mistakes led to death very quickly.

If anyone picked up on groups making it easier, it deff wasn’t the majority. I didn’t know about it until after the changes were made and I was already 60ish delves deep since I started them.

But you can’t since he’s locked at 38 lol