Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

Well, except for the extra damage that tank specs take.

Yep the aggro is wonky. Some groups straight up fixate on me after body pulling. I drop a consecrate on my hpal to get a tag in (and so Brann doesn’t get debuffed), and I have aggro lock on the entire pack while he’s in his flying cd. Like, he’s doing 99% of my damage there’s no way I have aggro but I do. No fixate icon or anything just straight bugged mess.

1 Like

yeah, the degree to which i want to participate in raiding and mythic dungeons is “LFR” and “never”

I would sooner slap myself with a cast iron pan than do mythic dungeons

1 Like

“Fixed” the delves by making them almost completely impossible for any player to do, nice job Blizz.

2 Likes

This is what happens when you let people buy a beta invite.

1 Like

The devs are horrible at scaling tuning all across different content. Someone has to compromise I guess. Simple math with group size restriction or complex math with unbalanced difficulty.

1 Like

WAY over tuned now!
They were fine before; I would run them with a friend. Now with 2, I feel like doing 1 step below M0s. Specifically Earthcrawl Mines.
Please listen to me and know that this is really just to help. WHOEVER said to buff them up to what they are now. Please, do not listen to them anymore. Ever. This was a really bad decision.

4 Likes

Guys they can’t revert the changes, people were having too much fun getting gear, quickly doing delves in 10-15 minutes, actually enjoying the game playing with friends etc…

Blizzard can’t allow that as they want this system to be a hard boring grind that takes 30+ minutes a delve to complete and months of getting gear from raids and m+ to beat the final boss of the highest difficulty even though people have already done it this week.

After all it’s better that only a few players were able to do it and then they take away everyone else’s ability to also easily do it and be fair for everyone…oh wait.

8 Likes

Felt like I had zero armor or was turning my back to mobs and sitting down like in the old days. That’s how hard I am getting hit.

I cleared an 8 about an hour ago. I had one Life remaining, had to change builds for the last boss to spec into Remove Corruption because the Curse of Agony and Shackles curse were hitting me for 2mil/tick and I only have 4.31mil life at Ilvl 592. I also had to respec Brann from DPS to Heals for this. I had to use the flamethrower extra action ability on one of the webbed lamplighters and then flee for my life from Velo and Tala because there was just zero chance they were getting handled with the damage they were throwing out combined with the fact that every 25 seconds they alternate which one of them is immune and then melee you for nearly 3mil with a Blade Dance ability. Web Bolt spellcasts from regular non-elite nerubian mobs are hitting for nearly 2mil each, and Solar Beam interupt has a 1 minute cooldown as a Balance druid. I’m using the Wowhead Delve build, as suggested.

All this to say, this took me nearly 2 HOURS and at the end, I got a helmet that won’t be better than the one I’m already wearing until I can upgrade it using materials that only come from Heroic Raids and Mythic +4 - +8 Dungeons, which is content I don’t engage in, as a primarily solo player.

Is the tuning the issue? Is my gear too low? Do I just suck as a player? What is happening?

1 Like

Seriously, drug test the people who implemented this.

10 Likes

Idk if ya’ll know, but they’re tuning things again today 9/13

The best part about this post is that it links an article that links a post made in this thread.

4 Likes

Bwahahahahahah that made me laugh so hard, the above poster is in an endless loop and doesnt know it!

2 Likes

What did i do lol.

I wasnt sure if you guys knew. It seemed like some didnt.

That post is in this discussion.

5 Likes

This.

2 Runed Crests per week from delves means you’ll be able to upgrade items 9 times by 2026.

Yes, 2026, not 2025.

7 Likes

The one from the 13th?

no see they had to increase the time these were taking for the metrics, so that has to stay, fixes have to go in around the stretching out the time to complete.

1 Like

I was in a delve when last nights came through, nothing changed really except my hearts no longer had out of 5 and I got a +1 life