Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

Pretty sure they’re only from bountifuls, but that’s based on only hearing about it from other people looting them in bountifuls. Coincidentally, both of my delver maps came out of T8 Fungal Folly runs.

So I’ve done 9 bountiful this week and haven’t seen a map.

We are capped at 4 keys per week going forward.

How is this a good idea?

1 Like

IMO beta is a sales gimmick for companies. There’s no longer any intent to fix issues from beta feedback. Mostly what’s in a beta gets pushed live, and not just on Blizzard games.

6 Likes

Jumping Marbles Batman!

Blizzard is working on a weekend?!

I can only be overkilled so hard. I’m still dead either way. Herald groups with 3 casters including hte oracle and an elite bug make for such good content. Only the best content.

I wonder how they tune it. My guess is not as easy as before the hotfix, but not as hard.

I’ve never seen Blizz like this.

Hotfix notes:

• We have addressed an issue where mobs were not scaling properly. We have further increased damage against solo players by additional 25%. Get rekt noobs.
8 Likes

How am I supposed to do a delve with enemies who have 40 million health spam casting 1.5 million damage casts?

If all damage was avoidable (swirlies) i wouldn’t care but this just got unplayable mind you i am at gs 600, which is the recommended item level …

I literally can not kill the endboss as he melees me for 1.2 million, curses me for 700k per tick and has 114 million health.

3 Likes

Simply undo these changes. 100% terrible and people will simply stop doing delves.

9 Likes

It’s Friday…

Ya, undo whatever you did. This is insane.

8 Likes

Are they hotfixing live? I’m in a delve Spiral Weave. There is a group of Heralds Anub’vir and his heralds guarding my path. suddenly instead of red names they are orange and optional to target? Also the mobs are hitting a little less harder now. and I noticed the final boss health was reduced.

I’m on T8 Solo by the way.

1 Like

That’s the neat part, we are in beta.

2 Likes

“Our data shows that, in fact, some players were still clearing the content. We recognize this as a problem and will be adjusting enemy health and damage numbers to ensure that this is no longer the case.”

5 Likes

I was able to successfully complete a Tier 8 yesterday. Now I can’t finish a 7.

Very discouraging.

In a group? Cause they slightly nerfed solo and didn’t buff

Hotfixes are always applied live. But not sure if that’s what’s happening in your delve, or it’s something else.

I’d be really sad if they did this. I really like running them with my wife.

3 Likes

Please just revert the changes while working in these fixes! So people can actually do the content in the meantime? Delves were actually fun before.

Now I cant even try Zekiv’s lair as my Evoker cause Brann wont take aggro.

6 Likes

They didn’t intentionally buff solo delves.

1 Like