Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

Ah, so I see a hotfix is the reason why I suddenly can’t get past the first room of a Tier 8 delve. I was soloing them literally earlier today.

39 Likes

Thank you for sharing, and caring. :+1: :disguised_face:

Delves are dead – they need to fix this stuff now. Just changed the game entirely.

46 Likes

all this needs to be reverted, everything is now more broken then it was before

42 Likes

Yeah, found out the hard way that the purple beam on the ground wasn’t something to toy around with. As my health bar went down to zero in one wonderful display of f around and find out moment.

4 Likes

Whelp they were fun while they lasted. Thank you Fun police again as usual.

27 Likes

So now you are 100% encouraged to never have a full group, because if Zekvir spawns and wipes you mid boss fight you fail.

Very good choice Blizzard. Bravo.

56 Likes

IS THIS A JOKE LMAO

22 Likes

599 Blood DK went in with 3 friends after raid. We can’t even clear Underkeep without 5 deaths, we are being TRUCKED.

18 Likes

Yep, this hotfix proves that devs do not in fact play their game.

35 Likes

“Bug fix” after Wowhead posted an article today that covered a Twitter post about someone mathing out the scaling and mob HP in delves. 3 whole days later after we could begin pushing delves. Get real.

Blizzard, I have news for you, if your players are happy they will play your games. People are just going to go and find other things to do with their time because you can’t balance your game in almost any content. Making everything a sweat fiesta that you have to quit your job to do isn’t fun for the 95-98% of us.

Convenient timing to fix your “bugs” after something like this is posted.

36 Likes

No fix for Crazed Abominations vanishing under the floor and forcing you to die to reset it?

6 Likes

Its like they want us to fight with each other

many have abused this good sir you are late

As a DPS, I got hit by a 8 mill web blast. Tuning is all but broken.

18 Likes

maybe play them solo

1 Like

That damage carries over each day you log in and play. So starting tomorrow, you will randomly just die.

Thumbs up Soldier! :+1: :disguised_face:

25 Likes

That’d be a good idea if they were possible to solo for the majority of classes. My priest can barely scrape through an 8, it’s not a dps issue, its not a mechanic issue, it’s a 4 mil auto attack issue.

18 Likes

Thanks for your super insightful input. I do play them solo. But now I am definitely not incentivized to help my friends.

6 Likes

Solo is worse than group play now and they just destroyed group play with this “hotfix”.

19 Likes

Okay, this went from a questionable design direction to “you just completely broke Delves” immediately, because I just saw a Reddit thread of someone getting hit for 12.5M by a mob’s autoattack.

8 Likes