Delves Tuning, Sept 12th

Where are you getting auto’d for 4 million?

Oh, are you in a group?

1 Like

Thank you for the communication Kaivax much appreciated! Hope if there is an issue somewhere you guys are able to find it and get it fixed for players.

Would also love to see an infographic on the numbers so far in TWW I bet they’re crazy awesome, esp with Delve participation.

Dude, don’t pretend like this isn’t an issue.

I have Immortal Spelunker and Nemesis. It’s broken as hell.

4 Likes

It ain’t in solos for tanks.

Thanks for leveling the playing field!

Just revert, and the next time you want to rebalance something, actually test it…

10 Likes

Wrong.

Tanks take way more damage than DPS do.

2 Likes

solo needs work some mobs do nothing others do like 3mil with casts you can only kick every 3rd

2 Likes

Literally revert the changes until you can make them without making Brann borderline useless

I know you often get the job of giving the bad updates, but that is the obvious and only acceptable change at present.

4 Likes

You know, you all should really consider adding some sort of serperate testing area for new things added to the game. Have the players come in and focus test new additions to the game, like delves, and make it public.

Seriously though. What is the point of a PTR or Beta when you all are just going to ignore the feedback and mess things up on live?

It’s infuriating.

18 Likes

Wrong hill to die on.

lmao.

2 Likes

Well, the 11 I did on prot earlier felt fine/good with the exception of the twins.

I mean maybe group content is hard but solo is very easy now.

Can we please get a response as to why tier 8 delves had runed crests removed as a reward? Getting no crests from what is supposed to be the most rewarding difficulty is absurd, and there’s already a seasonal cap on crests for the purpose of gating power gains.

5 Likes

Simply rollback the changes from yesterday and it would be fixed, but who are we kidding, you won’t because in 20 years I don’t think I’ve seen you guys roll back any of the dumb decisions you’ve not tested and put live into the game, ruining what could’ve been fun.

5 Likes

Thank you for breaking the silence and addressing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

So take a healer with you to compensate if you’re already in a group. Simple.

Or… I know, crazy… Play DPS solo.

mob health/damage should be lowest in solo

3 Likes

If they want to make tanks not tanks, then they also need to nerf health of enemies so we can kill them with tank DPS.

The payoff here was it took longer to kill something, but it also took longer to die. If that’s not the design they want for tanks in this thing, then we should be also be killing things as fast as a DPS should be able to.

10 Likes

Thank you Kaivax!

Are you going to internally test them first?
Surely a group of devs can handle a T8 with your new changes!

13 Likes