Delves are awesome. What do you guys think?

“heroic”,… you can do heroic dungeons with randoms by being paired with them. Heroic is nothing impressive or amazing. The better gear is mythic and even then there’s levels of mythic so we are still getting cheap gear but without being paired with players.

I will admit there is definitely quite a bit of difference between them, it’s a hit and miss. But the main problem I see going forward is that pretty soon we will only be doing ones that are “bountiful” and be completely beholden to that rotation which so far seems completely random. So if for whatever reason you couldn’t do the good ones while they were bountiful you’re pretty much SoL and have to deal with whatever is up when you’re on.

Yeah, I’m not hugely keen on the whole “Bountiful” thing either.

There’s obviously going to be certain Delves people hate doing, and people have specific times they can be on, and asking a player to do certain ones at certain times is going to cause issues.

I’d rather that they just make every Delve “Bountiful” and just make it so that if you have a key you open the chest if you don’t, you don’t.

Yeah, that’s true. Or I could do a delve by myself with no queue time, no reliance on other people, no expectation to be active 100% of the time, etc.

I can go into a Delve, finish half of it, step away for 15 minutes to make myself some food and chat with my brother, then come back and finish the Delve. I won’t get kicked for inactivity, I won’t be holding anybody back, and I won’t have to wait for anybody else, either.

I had a casual, chill, enjoyable gameplay experience at my own pace to get my 571 staff. No group required. Same as someone who went through the queue process, ran with a group, etc. to have a percentage chance to be the person who got a usable item.

Sure, and Delves won’t get to the very tip-top levels of Mythic gear, but Delves can hit the same level as Heroic Raid loot, which seems like a pretty high level if all you’re doing is solo content and such to begin with.

I literally see no down side whatsoever to Delves. They’re nothing but a massive W for those of us who have been craving single player/small group content with actual rewards.

I like them, but more so i like the potential of them.

That said, i had the same feeling and opinions about thorgahst. Now its just a matter if blizzard does the proper follow up with these things.

Kinda dislike delves ngl.

The idea is interesting I suppose but I feel like I am just doing an advanced world quest.

Maybe I haven’t done enough, maybe higher tiers have more “treasures” to find, idk. Currently, most is what you find is trash currency and XP for Brann “Chronically Dead” Bronzebeard. Maybe he does more leveled up but he feels mostly useless, and treasures you find feel far less than a gold world quest, for 4x+ the time investment.

Hope they pick up in the “fun” department at the very least, because currently they are not very fun for me. Torghast was better by a large margin, I loved getting more powerful as I went through floors vs. doing a delve.

I’m surprised how underbaked they are for being a new pillar of content. They’re just, I don’t know. Boring and meh.

I have no complaints about them tbh. That being said I didn’t find them to be anything special or riveting persay. Not that they have to be personally

They are fine, but they will get repetitive. And not worth raising difficulty for gear. I am overgeared for difficulty and my lock struggled at a higher difficulty on one of them only to get lower gear then I am at anyway.

Its incredibly easy to understand.

Torghast we had to do. Delves are completely optional… AKA if you like them cool. If not just move along buddy

1 Like

I’m loving them, so far.
By the way, make sure you look behind you before proceeding, as you might leave some treasure behind.

Silly thing to say but you do you

Typical response when you don’t have a real answer. Understood.

Personally not my thing, so happy they’re not required. But happy that Blizzard seemingly figured out a way to add an end-game pillar for people who like that sort of thing and in a way that doesn’t feel like we absolutely have to do it.

They aren’t bad. But I think they overhyped them too much. Needs more work.

Delves are awesome. What do you guys think?

Very much enjoying them.

Did I miss the insults being thrown at you for saying you like them?
Im sure I’ll find a few as I read down thru the thread. lol…cant have that free will to decided what WE like in here…the Hive Mind wont have any of that here, lmao

You can drop the totem / candle on the ground and play in the area around it then pick it back up.

I would be inclined to love them…if i could just go with one of my alts, don’t get me wrong nothing wrong with indiana dwarf…BUT i wana go in with my sexy void elf as my partner…

It’s a different flavor of gameplay and won’t appeal to everyone, but I super appreciate them!

Feels no different than just being sent on a group quest that I can handle solo.

I enjoy them just because I like playing wow but I wouldn’t say they’re uniquely fun.

1 Like