Delves are awesome. What do you guys think?

I did have a real answer. But when you are burying your head to any complaints then that is not my fault. Do better.

12 hours later he has a response, but he just wont say it!!

Doubt X

I see you have a hard time following a conversation;

That is just you being very narrow minded to any criticisms of delves lol

But youā€™ll pretend not to see it then make a silly troll reply.

So Iā€™ll spend my time better elsewhere.

I find delves to be my favorite part of the expansion so far, Iā€™ve done I want to say 3 of the dungeons iā€™m level 77 atm and they are fun but idk I just like the delves. I do however wish the chests had more rewards for my character. I feel like I get unlucky quite a bit and donā€™t get anything actual useful. Be it the ilvl of the items I do get are way below what iā€™m currently wearing, Or its items I already have for my companionā€™s gear.

Those things drop gear? Ran them on a few characters, and all that they got was a little token that makes the purple xp icon go off over bronzebeards head :rofl: Oh and maybe an Bran abilty token yippee.

1 Like

Rarely from regular delves, and always from the big chest in a bountiful delve if you open it.

The big chest in the bountiful delve also gives more ilvl.

1 Like

I donā€™t go out of my way to seek them, but my wife and I do really enjoy running them when we do.

I feel like the people that enjoyed Island Expeditions, Horrific Visions, Torghast, and the like, this is for us. At least right now, locked at tier 3. IDK what itā€™ll feel like when we have a difficulty ladder yet, but I think if anything were my progression focus, these will likely be it.

I can see myself getting bored with them as I grow familiar with them, as they donā€™t appear to be modular like Torghast was. I do hope they remain feeling like a good solo progression system and that the challenges of running them are fulfilling enough to continue playing for a bit.

One reason I donā€™t like M+ or really care too much about raid is that it grows stagnant and becomes more of those sort of games like Super Mario Maker, where the gameplay is about muscle memory and speed running. Not really my thing.

But so far Delves are exactly what I was hoping theyā€™d be. I just hope they grow with content updates and expansions, and donā€™t become yet another abandoned system or some sort of raid chore.

I am enjoying them. As a casual player: 1. I donā€™t want to read and watch videos about all the things spoiling the experience of figuring out a FUN fight. 2. I also donā€™t want to get yelled at for not doing that, which happens all the time in challenging content like M+. Iā€™m very excited to go to higher levels in this without watching guides (Blasphemy to wow players.)

1 Like

So far I really like them. Not super hard and I can get great gear for my general playing level.

I like it.

I wish we had other options for Delve Companions besides Brann.

Brann sucks.

Beyond that, Delves are awesome.

Those webs will summon narubians. Donā€™t stand in 'em!

Thatā€™s coming in later patches.

1 Like

Iā€™d like Raynor as my personal best bud please

I think Delves, if I didnā€™t post in this thread already, are a great new addition to the game. I complained I was getting no rewards in Torghast many eons ago during the dark times of COVID. Blizzard heard me alone and answered me and now because of my greatness they have bestowed upon us all gear from tiered content such as this.

If your heart ainā€™t racing and the content isnā€™t pushing you in higher tiers then it ainā€™t worth it. Mobs need to have some kind of threat to them and mechanics to know to interrupt/cc/etc.

1 Like

Dude, legit got PTSD cringe from you typing this.

I wish I could disable his dumb warningsā€¦ I do not care that im standing in something a 250k hp mob I can one tap will spawn from.

thank the Titans.

Bran is awful.

I hate the way that he walk, the way that he talk, I hate the way that he dress.

I like them, but it looks like they will be put on the back burner until the season starts.

They are pretty fun and the follower dungeons as well.