Delves are awesome. What do you guys think?

I like them better than Choreghast, so that’s a plus. However, I don’t see their usefulness for gearing until Season 1 on the 10th.

Feels bad then.

Here’s to hoping for change! :pray:

1 Like

I personally like them, wish we would know when each variant for each delve was available instead of checking every day.

1 Like

They’re okay, I do wish they were more combat intensive. So far it’s just a little fighting and then some gimmicky mechanics. Maybe tiers 4+ will feature more combat. If not, whatever, I will be mainly focusing on m+ but it’s nice to have a soloable dungeon to do when you have limited time!

Why am I being interrogated :confused:

1 Like

I never understood this comment made by others too '‘nah bro, that is optional so comparison is null ‘n void’’ :laughing:

Just looking for your mindset, here, to determine why you feel the way you do. Hard to do so when I have no idea which character you’re playing, which delves you’ve done, etc.

I like them, but not some of the mechanics. Especially the ones where you have air that will run out, fuel, a candle, etc. that will “run out.” It makes it feel like some stupid timed M+ run, solo. What’s the point of that?

2 Likes

I don’t need a therapist lol

I play something and don’t enjoy it… I know more or less why I didn’t enjoy it.
And same goes for when I enjoy something… I know more or less why I DID enjoy it.

Timegated like everything else so unfun

So why didn’t you enjoy it? What made Delves worse than dungeons, for example?

I treat delves as a solo encounter. It’s not rewarding for me… it’s not interesting for me… and it feels very bare bones. Just like Zskera Vault… they took a jump at making a timerless adventure focused content that you progress through… but it fell flat for me.

It, for me, is just not a good, fun, well made bit of content.

They want to sell us the idea that “if you’re a solo player, now you can get good gear by playing by yourself!” when it reality the gear will amount to nothing once the sweaty content comes out, that being raids and even more mythic+ dungeons where only the try hards go to. The game should be “FUN” and being an MMO its about connecting with people, instead if youre not playing a certain class, with certain talents and what not you won’t be invited to a group. But if the game isnt “try hard” enough then those sweaty MOST OF THE TIME streamers that basically get paid to play the game will complain and enforce the community to leave the game and find another. If only delves could be a solution to better gear and not trying too hard it would be great, but i have a feeling by season 2 it’ll be forgotten and the gear will amount to nothing. Enjoy it while it lasts, but its not the first time blizz introduces a new “fun” method to get gear and gets quickly overshadow and forgotten.

1 Like

Which difficulty were you doing? Did you have a key? I got a 571 staff out of a recent delve I used a key for. That felt highly rewarding to me, since it’s equal to heroic dungeon loot that I earned entirely on my own with no queue time and no hurry.

Delves are just dungeons designed for one person/small groups with no hurry to complete them.

They will become significantly more rewarding when the season actually begins and delve completions begin to contribute to weekly vault reward choices. Right now they’re not at their full potential yet.

1 Like

They went as far as to call it a permanent “third pillar” of gear progression; they even put Delves on the weekly Vault reward track. At higher difficulties, the rewards from the vault will be equal to Heroic Raid loot, which is much higher than anything you would normally get from solo/world content otherwise.

1 Like

Rewarding isn’t only the item level I get.
Rewarding is actually the gameplay for me. And this ain’t rewarding or fun. For me.

I know what they were designed as… and what for…

I don’t get why you are trying to sell me on delves but I’ve seen this cycle before with their past content and they just don’t do a good enough job for me to really enjoy them.

Great on paper, iffy on the execution of it all.

I like them. Though, I have stopped doing them until S1 starts and I can get past level 3

It just seems to me like you’re naysaying for its own sake, and you’re not really addressing the benefits and purpose of Delves as a concept.

You are coming into this in bad faith already.

For who?
I’m playing it. So I said what my experience was of it.
So the only opinion that matters for me is mine of the thing I played.

If it is good, I say so, if I find it isn’t, I say so.
I don’t see the issue.

I think they’ll be more fun with more followers, and whenever they start adding new ones in upcoming patches.

The fungal one was annoying but I was able to just kill the spores before they exploded, wasn’t too bad at all.