(Deleted post) Leak new expansion? WoW Housing? 11.0

I’m not gonna expect a world revamp or DR everywhere yet. I think that will take some time to complete. And it seems like they are just updating individual assets in groups at a time, so I feel like that will be a gradual thing.

Player housing done right would put more people into the world though. You can put decorations into just about any content as new rewards.

And most MMOs have a system that allows you to open your instance to others so people can explore your house and chill around.

Or just do it like some other MMOs where it’s one instance with multiple houses so you have neighbors.

Player housing would breath life into the casual side of the game, very unfortunate the WoW community so adamantly against a core feature of just about every other MMO on the market.

3 Likes

Really? That was your call out? Umm you think blizzard is going to “sell” racial shift forms for a currency? LOL which players already have for free? This just screams “Private Server”

Pretty much tells you the video was fake 10sec into it

Oh the trailer thing definitiely looks fake, but would Sargeras coming back already be that different than the “the age of mortals” lasting like 5 years and then the Dragons being like, actually nah bad idea age of dragons again!!!

That’s Blizzard being stubborn lazy. The WoW team has more developers than most other MMOs and other MMOs have no issue balancing systems like player housing and having end game raids.

The real reason is they simply don’t want too. They’re content on letting WoW be a purely competitive game with an esports no one watches.

1 Like

That could be currency from the expansion? Didn’t care so much for that panel. (not that believe much of it, but at least it was believable until the bard, in my opinion)

I mean, I’m sure they’ll bring Sargeras and Illidan back someday. Blizzard put them both on ice for whenever they need an easy sell. But this ain’t it.

They make tons of excuses to be lazy but I don’t think the housing thing is one of them. Its why I don’t want housing at all, because if it comes they have to go all out on it to make people happy and its going to suck so many resources that the rest of the game will suffer. Which is fine if you want housing badly, but for those of us that don’t want it we’ll be left with half a product.

It has to be some other force to release Sargeras from prison

Him escaping himself is ridiculous, shows that the ending of Antorus was meant for nothing

This leak is probably fake, so…yeah. That vid was not convincing in the slightest.

1 Like

its obviously a joke

All I think is “aw sargeras is gonna give a hug.”

Some good ideas though lol

It is it’s been debunked

It’s a trailer from a private server

I don’t think we’re against it, we just don’t believe they’ll do it. Maybe some day.

And restarting an age of dragons already makes the end of the last age of dragons kinda a pointless fizzle as well, but they did it because they had to pivot.

I think the worst part is that they didn’t even try to make it convincing. It has never been easier to fake a leak, and this is the best they could do? :sweat_smile: I want to be entertained at least!

EH, it being obviously fake is ok. Still fun to debate the ideas presented.

Pssst: Player housing isn’t as desired as the vocally loud minority make it out to be

I do think we are getting an old world revamp eventually, even if it’s just textures. And housing…well, they (the devs) said that they wanted to do it at some point. We can’t rule that one out, for sure.

I still don’t like how they did with dragonflight

Letting the emerald dream be at threat again?

They did it three times now, first time malfurion stopped the first emerald nightmare. Then the second emerald nightmare happened in legion. Then again with n’zoth and the void invading it

Now it’s the fourth time with vyrakk

You would think after three attacks in the emerald dream you would make some defence system