(Deleted post) Leak new expansion? WoW Housing? 11.0

I think the classic community would probably have a different response than the retail one.

I mean. Maybe, baby.

Might look better in better video quality if itā€™s real.

Iā€™d be down for bard.

But I would not be looking forward to even thinking the phrase ā€œSargerasā€™s Embraceā€. What a mouthful. Also the very cute and fun DiScOuRsE over whether itā€™s Sargerasā€™ or Sargerasā€™s (The answer is it depends on which house style manual youā€™re following. This language is a nightmare.)

Neither for me. Give me another raid tier instead of either of these.

its made in the style of the old wow promo vids from the mid 2000s. looks great , good job

1 Like

neither?..

Hhmm,if the sword released that energy it could have influenced the world ,that is possible.

It looks like modded Sims

If they have to bring Sargeras back then you know retail is going to crap

What was the whole point of legion then, what as the whole point of Illidan staying behind? Itā€™s stupid

How can a super powerful demon hunter Illidan and the rest of the titans just suddenly lose all control of sargeras after Antorus?

Housing is one of those ā€˜you think you do, but you donā€™tā€™ things. They thought that about Classic too, but they were wrong.

I dunno. Housing in the games Iā€™ve played isnā€™t a mini game or lackluster rewards. Decos were from everywhere: professions, questing, achievements, rep, gold vendors, dungeons, raids, pvp, holidays, etc.

But Iā€™ve only done Old Republic, Rift, Archeage and Wildstar housing. Iā€™ve read up on FFXIV housing and Iā€™ve watched the hubby putz around with ESO housing.

I know I dislike housing that isnā€™t instanced. I hated that I could lose my house and crops if I didnā€™t go back in a timely manner in Archeage. And the only issue I had with Rift housing is that some of it was ā€œbuild it stone by stone.ā€ I ainā€™t got the patience for that. lol

Nah, not to me. It was the single best addition to Old Republic when it got added later on.

2 Likes

I was fooled by the house part of this one at first clipped out. Though MMOchamp forums debunked it as footage from a private server.

3 Likes

Thank you, Iā€™m a bit relieved that leak isnā€™t real

Aww I wish this was real. Adventure companion, Iā€™d make a gnome.

1 Like

From a production standpoint I will repeat what I said above.
ā€œThe editing alone just scream novice.ā€

ya. I guess I wanted it to be true to some degree lol

Dude its 100% fake.

This part of the video is from a private server. I know which one but I wont mention it on here. You can buy the shape shift forms with the exact same currency on said private server.

Thatā€™s the only reason I hope this is real. Player Housing has been needed for a long time and before the usual trolls start NO Garrisons werenā€™t player housing.

2 Likes

I certainly donā€™t want housing to happen, but I have to admit that its possible. They said housing would cost raid tier(s) to implement. Well, Shadowlands was missing a raid tier(they deny that, but it obviously was), and the final boss of Dragonflight is a guy who just screams ā€œIā€™m the lieutenant boss of this thing!ā€. That could be 2 expansions with chopped content that is feeding into housing.

But I hope not.

Player housing where you donā€™t leave your house, just like real life!

1 Like

It looked almost real, until they put the bard in tbh. And Sargeras coming back without warning already? Nah.