Deleted by Writer (Mods please remove)

Another choice but it won’t change anything except make enemies. Is that really what you want? Good luck with that.

How’s that working out for you and just hopping into a thread to drop some mess in it?

I mean, the lack of self awareness to lecture people about making enemies after your entrance here is pretty hilarious at least, so thanks for that laugh

2 Likes

You are not my enemy and no matter how “offended” you get or bait you type you still won’t be my enemy. Why is that? Because you are a nameless faceless avatar in an online gaming forum. That still won’t change my laughter at the opening statement, i didn’t make any mess, i made a statement and you are continuing to talk to me about it, that’s YOUR mess.

You are welcome, might i add your righteous indignation is pretty funny as well and highly entertaining. You CHOOSE to be upset that i got a laugh out of a redundant sentence (that you didn’t make i might add, unless this is an alt) and keep going on about it.

I mean, if you want to keep showing off your lack of reading comprehension, more power to you, but seems like a weird flex.

Again, no, I chose to be amused by you continuing to show you don’t know what the OP was talking about, and going on lecturing people about not alienating others while you do the same thing. Also attributing emotions to others.

3 Likes

Doesn’t sound mad at all. Clearly not lecturing at all. Oh the irony. Glad you say you got a laugh, we can laugh at each other now and both be happy.

1 Like

Well, guess you can understand some things you read. Keep working on it, you’ll figure it out eventually.

3 Likes

old high elf supporter makes bad takes

(nobody is surprised)

1 Like

LOL, thanks for more laughs.

Hidden alt making a troll post, how shocking, new and innovative. LOL.

your playing on a level 51 character my guy

pot meet kettle

perhaps if your gonna try and make a comeback make sure you aren’t being a hypocrite first?

I know it may be hard for you since you guys are masters at being hypocrites.

1 Like

This is the character i ALWAYS and ONLY post on. It’s all i have posted on for longer than you have probably played the game. Good try though.

Done and done. But then again if you know my past like you alluded too, then you already know that. Thanks for trying hard.

I don’t know who “you guys” are but i only speak for myself. Good luck with whatever group you are trying to label.

Same.

Hardly.

I have almost 30k acheive points, you have 15k lmao a drop in the water.

Nah your still a hypocrite lol.

Good on you for making up your own entertainment.

1 Like

I like to walk by random strangers and go “I’m not interested in your conversation, so I’m leaving.”

2 Likes

To be honest we should thank him for giving us a free comedy show.

1 Like

And yet i have been here since 2 weeks after the game went live. Interesting that you measure someone’s length of time in the game by their achievement points, never seen that weird flex. No one including me cares about your achievements but grats i guess if that’s what you measure your gametime by.

Trying so SO very hard. LOL. Take note folks, THIS is what a try hard looks like.

That’s what i’m here for, i’m here on occasion as time allows and have been since 2004.

=)

Why do these post don’t get removed after dozens of people flag them? Hmm

1 Like

If you’ve played since 2004 and you cannot break 20k acheives that just means you don’t actually play the game. That’s the point, go back to flying in SW in a few thousand more circles perhaps?

I’m just here for some free laughs, It’s fun. :woman_shrugging:

Well thanks I guess, you may be as funny as Amy Schumer but we do get laughs from watching your poor attempts at comedy.

2 Likes

The great thing about WoW is i don’t have the play the game the way you want. See how that works. And i can still enjoy it just like i am as i’m typing this out. Good luck with your achievement points, you are going places.

I guess that you are providing laughter is a byproduct too.

I’m not even sure what this means. Who is Amy Schumer and if you are implying that i’m not funny but you get a laugh at my “poor attempts at comedy” then you are basically disproving your statement in the very same sentence you typed it out. That’s impressive, usually it takes more than one to get people to talk in circles, congratulations.

That’s where I remember that poster from too the HE threads they were a Alliance HE supporter I knew they seemed familiar

Now here they are mocking a marginalized community

4 Likes