Deleted by Writer (Mods please remove)

(DELETED POST)(DELETED POST)(DELETED POST)(DELETED POST)(DELETED POST)
Didn’t mean to cause a huge augment, should have just asked for a guild in realm chats, I’m sorry to everyone fighting on my behalf and the people that were annoyed by my post.

21 Likes

That’s bait

21 Likes

Ya think?!?

15 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Uhhhh… what

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Seems rather uncalled for. OP wasn’t remotely acting childish and I don’t see why you should be telling them to go away.

I don’t have an answer for OP, except to maybe ask in the LGBTQ+ Lounge thread if no one can help here.

14 Likes

Op,honestly,I don’t understand what you’re talking about,you can’t be you?

1 Like

:rofl:
:fishing_pole_and_fish:

8 Likes

How is this bait? It looks like an honest question to me.

OP: I don’t know the answer either but like Thallia said, the LGBTQ+ megathread is likely to.

13 Likes

Wyrmrest Accord has already been mentioned, but I’ve found it to be a comfortable environment Hordeside. The occasional phobic rant in /Trade usually draws fire, not affirmation.

I recommend the OP give it another try - I know some progression guilds with friendly leadership are recruiting. How do I know they are friendly? The response I got when I expressed concern over one particular loudmouth.

7 Likes

I believe proudmoore has lgbt guilds on both sides, since I believe they organize an ingame parade each year with both sides going guilds.

It is speculated that blizz may work on crossfaction guilds so it might not matter at some future point.

I also recommend you using the community finder to find lgbt communities maybe ask there.

1 Like

it would be cool if it actually auto muted any forums like this. muted.

5 Likes

It sounds like OP is getting harassed for their gender identity, particularly when they use voice chat for progression gaming, and is looking for a server with a less transphobic environment.

I am also trans and often run into issues with other players in discord misgendering me due to my voice. Fortunately for me my guild is very supportive and is quick to back me up, but without them, I’m sure I’d be facing a major uphill battle to be recognized the way that I wish to be.

I basically gave up on engaging with the broader community of any server I’m on years ago, left all the world chat channels, and only talk to guildies, so I can’t be of any help here, but I wish the OP luck.

12 Likes

Please see:

What part of that is supposed to be childish?

13 Likes

Ma’am I think you have mistook your childish mentality for the OP. We unfortunately cannot help you if you get triggered and offended at the word trans. You can only help yourself by muting the thread.

10 Likes

Its called scroll by. Simple solution.

3 Likes

People should only be judged by the size of their IO score and the Color of their Parse.

3 Likes

Best advice I can offer is rather then looking for any “official/unofficial” LGBT server. Just find a guild that doesn’t care what you identify as and you can have fun rolling with regardless. They can exist on just about any server just gotta find them.

1 Like

The only things that should matter.
Do you play WoW?
Do you enjoy WoW?
Sexuality shouldn’t.

8 Likes