Deleted by Writer (Mods please remove)

Pretty much. That sums it up nicely.

However, my being gay and mostly asexual these days doesn’t prevent my Crit aura from being beloved. Can’t we just bask in the glory that is my Crit aura? It’s not even rainbow-colored.

For the Fabulous Furry Force!!!

But it could be, if Blizzard would bring back cosmetic glyphs for more than just druid forms and water elementals!

Still waiting for that glyph to change Intimidating Shout’s audio file to the murloc aggro sound, Blizzard.

7 Likes

You have a horrible mindset.

2 Likes

Glyph of the Fabkin The Moonkin’s Crit aura is now visible as a glorious rainbow around the laser-turkey. Bask in its inclusive warmth as you melt faces.

2 Likes

To help resolve this issue, I think it’ll be obvious who the LGBTQ players are once we get in-game housing. We’ll form guilds based on who understands innately how to match throws, shams, carpeting, and window treatments as opposed to those who are just…well…tasteless.

I eagerly await the threads from in-game HOAs demanding the ability to gate their player housing communities from those shifty new races they keep letting into the faction. Oh sure, they call themselves “Allied Races,” but that’s just the PC SJW thought police trying to something something! WAKE UP, SHEEPLE! Before the next race is sheep-people! XD

2 Likes

I’d play a sheep-person. I’d name it EWEwEWE.

1 Like

Honestly, you’re going to be hard-pressed to come across a Horde-heavy population that’s LGBTQ+ friendly. Proudmoore - Horde has a decent sized population and Proudmoore is indeed an LGBTQ+ friendly server overall, but you’re right in that the server has way more Alliance players than Horde. I have played on WRA - Alliance and I know there was a decent sized Horde population on that server as well that was largely LGBTQ+ friendly as well. Unfortunately, as far as I know, the LGBTQ+ community Horde side is going to be marginal in comparison to Alliance. If you’re really looking for a large community, maybe seriously consider swapping Alliance. Otherwise, I’d say your primary options are going to be smaller communities on RP servers and Proudmoore.

WrA is probably going to be your best bet. I know of a few LGBT/inclusive guilds but I don’t know if you will be able to get the progression you desire.

If you’re looking for AotC there are lots of choices. If you’re looking for CE you might have a rough time.

If you are only looking for AotC with people who won’t rage and scream and are ranged DPS the predominantly LGBT+ guild I’m in will make an exception and let you have one of our last two open raid spots. We’ve finished toying around in normal and started heroic prog.

For those who don’t know, trans players trying to do content where voice chat is common run into being misgendered a lot and have to decide if they want to speak up and risk getting harassed, or stay quiet and being treated in a way that can be very distressing, or not talking at all.

It has nothing to do with who someone loves at all. It’s completely different.

5 Likes

The NA guild recruitment discord has flags for inclusive guilds; the moderators seem to care enough to ban certain transphobic guilds from recruiting there.

This doesn’t seem troll to me. Alot of lgbtq people don’t like talking about their sexuality. As for horde server, maybe illidan? I mostly play ally on proudmoore and stormrage. Which has alot of lgbtq+ folks. Illidan is the only horde server i played and it seems to have some. GL. :rainbow:

4 Likes

Alliance > Horde plus we got oreos and coffee in the back.

I find it hard to believe any server is anti lgbt.

Come to an Oceanic server.

3 Likes

Funny how these threads get reported for spam but Blizzard always rushes in and saves them.

1 Like

why wouldn’t they restore them?

3 Likes

hey now, as a card-carrying lesbian my in-game housing is going to consist of a futon, a wardrobe full of lumberjack shirts and like 6 dogs and cats with a total of 9 eyes and 8 legs between them. anybody entering will get the debuff “ALLERGIES!”.

7 Likes

But it’s still going to be FABULOUS! (Yes, I sang that last word.) :rofl:

WrA and Zul’jin are pretty decent about things. A52 can be pretty bad, but I lucked out with finding a nice guild

1 Like