Delete seething shore

worst map ever please delete yes

16 Likes

A for effort and giving us something new ā€¦ that said i would also like to see this map go away.

8 Likes

agreed this ranged dps exploit has got to go

7 Likes

Best map in the game.

Removes the tedium of ā€œsit and defendā€, rewards players for awareness and critical thinking, rewards control more than kills which allows skill to be more impactful when outgeared, and keeps players in the action with a rocket-propelled airborne drop-in after each rez.

8 Likes

Absolutely hate this map. Even a win a thoroughly unenjoyable.

Totally worth taking deserter and doing something else.

4 Likes

Seething Shore and Wintergrasp going away (or at least being blacklist-able) would not bother me at all, I would be perfectly happy without them :thinking:

2 Likes

Agreed. Maybe not best map but itā€™s definitely a nice change of a bg that punishes the zerg.

2 Likes

Anyone with awareness and critical thinking skills leaves before the match starts.

7 Likes

Why do you hate the map so much?

I love this BG. I win a lot, interrupting people who think theyā€™ll get away with it is fun, and ninja capping is fun.

1 Like

when u never outgrew the token contrarian and self-avowed intellectual title within ur familial group, these kind of posts are what happen

3 Likes

I <3 your insults

ā€˜https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DZmX8bruEfiw&ved=2ahUKEwiS8dSF08TlAhVPlKwKHeI3ABoQwqsBMAB6BAgFEAQ&usg=AOvVaw1MPoGHVxHVu_HUb57sRPdR&cshid=1572461373944ā€™

That was an insult? :joy: 2/10 for some effort.

Completely agree with this. It has been a nice change of pace. Certainly a lot better then what we did lose in Strand. This is not my favorite but it is definitely not one i would remove from the playlist.

2 Likes

You have my vote

1 Like

They need to at least bring back blacklisting. That way the 3 people that enjoy it can still queue it up.

3 Likes

Yall are crazy, i love this map. Not the least of which because the alliance actually has a decent success rate with it.

1 Like

Not until I get my prospector title they donā€™tā€¦

Agreed, even allowing us just 1 blacklist bg would be a much welcome change. Blacklist feature shouldnā€™t have been removed in the first place :roll_eyes:

I doubt us players having just 1 blacklist bg would ā€œbreak the gameā€ like some of the doom-sayers on here (Juga, etc) like to claim. I bet queue times would stay the same for the most part - other than for the ā€œunpopularā€ bgs such as Seething Shore.

Seems like a win-win to me, because ā€œmostā€ players would be happier not having to do bgs they donā€™t like :thinking:

1 Like

Imagine trying to insult someone and your choice of words quite literally portray yourself as the insult.

1 Like