Delete please

Omg yes. It was the best thing to kill someone in pvp with that.

In addition to your list I want Plainsrunning back for all Tauren.

NEW MAGE TOWER THREAD IS UP!

Everyone hop over there and make the same arguments you made here and get mad at each other with the same counterarguments!

There’s a nearly the same re-skin as a farmable dungeon set though, for druids at least. I think people just want a human-ish bear.

Right, but it just goes back to things that are locked away due to completing things within a specific time frame.

I know shamans, rogues, and Paladins had some pretty unique ones that people wanted (I had no idea where they came from but I had wanted the Paladin one for sure).

I can’t speak on the Druids one, but they were still locked behind MoP challenge modes when they were current. After that, no more getting them. Kinda like the mage tower forms. That’s the correlation

1 Like

Stop it you moocow!

I am in the group that wasn’t able to play during this time period and I am OK with not getting them. Sure, I am bummed I had to miss it but it is what it is. I do love my Orange Jungle Stalker skin. Working on getting the rest of my PvP skins.

Let people have some unique things, it’s OK to do that. But they should have other opportunities to earn more unique things too, different unique things.

2 Likes

I’m not the one being entitled here. I am asking, not demanding. I am not the one getting emotional over some digital product. I am not trying to deny someone else get something that was given to me (to use your words) just because it is my precious.

The only people acting entitled here are you, Xhulien, and people who are being emotional about it.

2 Likes

Technically we were all entitled to it during legion. No matter how many times you attempt to project your own ‘being emotional’ onto others that fact remains the same.

If you missed out that’s too bad, but the forms should remain unobtainable.

That. /Thread

I’m not the one projecting here. That’s all been you, especially as you keep insisting on emotion that I have not stated or implied.

I’m not the one being emotional. Ahnkoh’s been all that so much that he couldn’t even bother reading what people have written, and just assumed what they said.

And no one was entitled to the Mage Tower skins when they were up. That’s another Ankoh delusion, and now apparently one of yours. You had to earn access to it and then complete it, in short, you had to earn it. Entitled would be like getting the Anniversary Achievement.

Ok, then. Keep ‘not projecting’. :joy:

Then it was obtained by those that earned it. It doesn’t need to be brought back just because some people want it now.

Fine, then, quote my emotive statements. Quote where I have stated where I feel entitled. Quote where I stated I deserved it. If you can’t, then you are clearly projecting.

And I’ll counter it back, “need” was never in play. This is part of your projection, an assumption of need by the other party, simply because you need it to remain no longer achievable means that the other party needs to have it come back.

You don’t need to spell it out when words say as much.

This word you keep using doesn’t mean what you think it does, no matter how much you want it to be true.

If you don’t need it you shouldn’t have a chance to earn it again.
If you want it, see above.

If I have presented the words, then you can quote them. Until then, it’s only your projection.

More projection. You’re using the word wrong, so you think I’m using your definition, even though I’ve explained my use of the term.

If lack of a need means you shouldn’t have a chance to do something, then by so doing, resign your subscription as you don’t need this game.

I didn’t have a need to earn it then, and neither did you. I don’t have any more of a need now to earn it than either of us did then.

That is not a good reason to be so against it coming back, and it isn’t really yours. You have stated (or at least confirmed) that you have an emotional “need” to keep it restricted from everyone else who didn’t earn it in that window. This leads to your own emotional projection.

If someone offered me a choice between bringing back the Mage Tower for a short time or providing a Covenant Challenge to provide a similar reward, I would be voting on the latter. If they announce they will never release new Covenant forms, I won’t quit the game. This is because I don’t have an emotional investment involved in something that is just bits on someone else’s computer at the end of the day. There are far more important things to get emotional about.

Still I can provide support for things I think are good ideas, and restoring the Mage Tower, even for limited periods of very restricted times, is a good one, and I would classify any of the time-locked content in the same regard.

1 Like

Your reasons for wanting it back fall within a set of limited ‘why’ statements. If overuse of the word ‘projection’ helps you cope with not having the skin, so be it.

I don’t need to, but I choose to. The obvious difference being that you no longer have the choice to do the mage tower. You missed your chance.

This is you projecting your own emotional desire.

Neither will i.

Neither do i.

Finally, some sense.

Just because you think your ideas are good, doesn’t mean they are and doesn’t mean they should bring the Mage Tower forms back.

I didn’t do the druid ones (I wish I had), but I worked super hard to get my BrM one done on my Monk. I think it took me well over 50 attempts to finally figure out and execute perfectly so I didn’t get booped off the ledge by the 100 bajillion eyes that kept spawning.

When I finally got it, it was super rewarding and it’s one of my favourite transmogs for that spec to this day!

So no, some of them weren’t that easy… my WW one was near trivial, but my BrM took some solid effort.

However…

I completely agree! The challenge was in doing it, not doing it during a specific time period. I don’t care if other people have the same transmog as I do… the memories and enjoyment game from the actual playing of the game. It seems absurd to me to want to deprive other players of that simply because they didn’t play Legion.

I’d love to be able to do the Mage Tower on my Druid, or many other characters at that. In a game where players crave content, it seems ludicrous to hold back something people actually enjoyed for no other reason than to promote it as some kind of status symbol.

2 Likes

Why doesn’t Blizzard just create new ones that are better looking than the Mage tower?

How about some elemental themed forms like Armoured Firecats, Armoured Humanoid Frost Bears and a Lightning Energy Archon Moonkin. It’ll make the mage tower appearance forms look like crap.

Do you two need a room?

Seriously, it’s like you two have been “celebrating” Festivus all month. Let it rest. Please get couple’s counselling or something because it’s pretty much just you two bickering at this point in this entire thread.

2 Likes

How about this - NO.

2 Likes

Have to admit this made me Lol

Describing someone’s post as “whining entitlement” is clearly flaming. Come off it.