Delete please

Have to admit this made me Lol

Describing someone’s post as “whining entitlement” is clearly flaming. Come off it.

If ‘whining’ and ‘entitlement’ are going to offend you I’ve got some bad news for you about the internet.

/pat

You get triggered easy. Welcome to the internet :roll_eyes:

And yet you don’t bring any of them up, except when chopped up and having your own emotions inserted in place. So, “projection”.

Ah, but we’re talking about “need” here now, not desire. You simply want the game, not need it, so you might as well just cancel your subscription, as that is the same level as we’re talking about.

No, when I challenged you on it, you accepted it and embraced it. I didn’t project anything.

You have stated otherwise when challenged on it being an elitist desire to keep it all to yourself because you earned it in time.

Then start applying it.

It doesn’t make them bad, either, just because you want to keep your elitist Precious.

And you’re still projecting “need” by using “should”.

I proposed that, but it hurt someone’s feewings, because it might endanger their Precious Mage Tower forms.

You don’t even know what that means anymore. It’s sad.

And you simply want the form, but you lost your chance to get it.

No, you’re projecting and now denying.

Now you’re a liar as well. Truly showing your character, aren’t you?

I have been, but it’s not been to your liking I suppose.

Look through the thread, I’m only against having the mage tower forms back. Any other new forms are something I’ve advocated for. You must have some reading disability if you couldn’t understand that. Seriously worrying.

Nope. Your ideas aren’t good no matter how badly you want the mage tower skins. I do get to keep my skin because I took the trouble to get it. Calling me elitist does nothing to change me having it and you not having it. :slight_smile:

I’m using it how it is used in common nomenclature as well as the standard definition.

And I want another chance at it again. “Want”, rather than “need”. Note the difference that I have used this entire time? You have been the one putting “need” in to my statements.

Quote it if you got it.

Not lying. I remember it quite well. I even challenged you on it at the time, and you embraced it. You may have been sarcastic, but you didn’t provide any context or marker for such (a rather crucial element in text-based communication).

Your first response to me was a literal “no” to my suggestion in regards to using the rigs for new Covenant Skins.

I challenged you on it, and you continued to say “no”, and it was because you earned the Grizzlemaw skin and didn’t want anyone else who didn’t earn the Mage Tower skin to have it.

And here is another example of your projection.

No, it is the attitude you present about it which makes you elitist. Something I’ve said a few times now.

It’s now so clear that you learned this recently and you’re trying to use it wherever you can. Oh wait, that’s ‘projection’.

No to rigs. Yes to different forms. Are you really this slow that you can’t understand?

That’s fine because

it was what Blizzard intended and should remain that way.

https://imgur.com/a/9NVE6Aw
feels good
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope. Not at all.

“Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another.” - PsychologyToday

Since I’m not inserting my emotions in to your text, but you are in to mine, that is you projecting.

So I’ll say it again, desire, not need, and need isn’t necessary to implement it.

But the concept of making new forms with the same rig exists, and has been used repeatedly (by others) in this very thread. You seem to be slow on that point, actually.

In fact, aside from the Claws Talent in WoD, Feral hasn’t really had a new rig for a form that hasn’t been applied generally. The only thing that has really changed is mesh and skin.

But that is more my point about how much you are against the idea.

Intended when? They didn’t announce its exclusivity until after it was launched. And it’s not like they haven’t changed their minds on things before. But that’s something else you are slow on the uptake on.

Quoting a few other people in this thread doesn’t mean its Blizzard saying it, any more then you do. Odd that you ignored the others who said otherwise.

Forum goers are a small portion of the player community, and hardly represent all the players at large, even proportionally.

1 Like

No. Stop. You missed it. It’s over.

Deal with it.

4 Likes

Because we dont want it to be given out again. It has its prestige and its place, they need to make new things for people to chase (within the druid circle so to speak.) Its not entitlement or emotion, its why bother making stuff then? Why. Anything that was exclusive for the time it came out, should be made obtainable but that also diminishes the point.

Why bother making another race able to be druid? Just use the skins. Why bother even messing with it, or making more skins. Essentially this boils down to yes it sucks, but no it should not change so that way in the future when they DO add exclusive druid skins it can be the same. And if you got that skin, the next go and I didn’t for whatever reason while envious id likely be ok with it. Because there is ALOT I don’t and can never have. And that doesn’t bug me. The bear skin is the ONE I got for my druid; Because I wanted it. I even resubbed and came back for it, because I knew eventually this would be my main game and surprise surprise, I stuck around until the mid point of BFA.

As hard as it is to let be, again everyone would be running it. Which means ALL the other skins would be neglected. And honestly the hidden appearances/balance of power variants are actually cooler in a lot of ways. So again, sure. Fine. Have the damn thing; But in the end all it will do is diminish it and make it so its the norm not the exception. Also just an FYI the bear skins specifically has very few animations; For the longest time we didn’t even have a sit or dance. We still dont have an Eat or sleep. So most of the nuances of the other skins don’t exist.

Im at a point, where Id even give you mine if I could. To shut you up. Like as you’ve said its not a big deal. But its the notion that nothing can be exclusive when it was stated to be. And this would be the first time something like “This” would be brought back.

But I DO AGREE with you on the fact that feral needs some cooler models, or at least skins that are different than what it is. I loved the claws talent in WoD and would be glad to see it turned into a skin. That would be fine too me. And only makes sense since the werebear exists (Though Id want them to be based on your race more, as well as the older ones.) Feral and even boomies need some skins to pick from, bear could use a few more. Maybe some more animals between them all? Travel form for core races should be messed with too. I think new forms would be welcomed, Id love covenant forms.

2 Likes

This thread should be, “bring new appearances in the game like mage tower”.

3 Likes

So by that logic those who missed out on no longer obtainable mounts and pets from past events and blizzcon and old expansions should just be open to everyone because why not?

Nah. It’s a cosmetic that was earned during the only time it could be gotten. That was earbed and should rightfully stay so.

3 Likes

I think there are way too many things removed from the game. But I’m fine with this one staying as it is.

1 Like

Problem #1. It was never given out. It was earned.

Allowing the Mage Tower to be open, even for temporary time periods, does not prevent new things from being added in.

And more to the point, that actually was my first suggestion that a certain person tends to gloss over.

Racial abilities and how Transmog hangs when not in form.

And what makes you think I’m not okay with it now? If I wasn’t okay with it, I’d be devoting my entire time solely to a private server where it wasn’t restricted. Yet, I’m here.

In some cases. Balance of Power Guardian form is great for letting people know where the tank is, especially in Revendreth instances

And here’s where you demonstrate how much you do not understand me and are provide evidence of projection. Having it wouldn’t shut me up. You are assuming I am saying this solely because I am jealous because those like you have it.

I think you mean to have more skins added to it. Much like Grizzlemaw, it is a whole new rig, mesh, AND skin. But yeah.

Covenant forms was actually my first suggestion. I even put it in as to needing a Mage Tower-like challenge to unlock.

Why not? It was open to everyone before. However, more specifically, I’m of the opinion that access should only be opened up during specific anniversary events. This keeps it time-gated, but allows those who may not have had a chance to earn it, to try. Also, they should be runnable by those who have earned it as well, to try it out with the new versions of the specs. Guardians run quite differently now than they did in Legion, such as no Artifact Powers, as an example.

You really want blizzard to rebalance everything that used to be accessible all the way back from vanilla to current WoW and also be properly balanced with the difficulty that it was intended to have when it was released at the time and keep it balanced for all future content and updates?

Yeah never happening, you should have gotten gud when the mage tower was available.

2 Likes

This kid couldn’t have cleared it in a raid.

1 Like

Who said that? Either it is achievable with the kit now or it is not. More than likely it is (if probably proportioned out), but the skills are different so the approach will be changed as a result. Same with doing any old expansion dungeon while leveling will be approached differently than it would have been 6 months ago or before the conflated 4 of the expansions’ content in to two.

Nah fam. Keep some stuff exclusive. Make new forms. This one is done stick a fork in it

1 Like