Delete Please

That’s you. In order to stay competitive I have been farming echo on normal and heroic and this week added LFR.

Early patch I have to do it to get tier.

Even the LFR class trinket is better that 440+ trinkets for me.

There is a trade off for having it qued. It should 100% be delayed.

I’m forced to run LFR for echo every single week starting this week. So yes

That’s echo though, and he’s already out. This thread is about Sarkareth.

2 Likes

1=/=5…

It is already delayed. It’s delayed 5 weeks. Is that not enough?

I hate being forced to run LFR so it still applies to my point.

You do realize Blizz wants even LFR raiders to have a sense of progression right?

No it’s not. 7 weeks is fair.

Is 5 weeks not a sense of progression?

Would 9 be fairer?

No. It’s not a realistic progression when you have determination.

7 is fine. They could just remove LFR then the specialty catered to people can stop complaining about the delay.

Ah, thankyou for being honest.

I’m not advocating for LFR to be removed. I don’t care if people do it.

I don’t like being forced to do it nor do I think people should complain about the delay. It’s a trade off for doing super simple entry level raiding with minimal effort.

So even if the delay were longer then complaining about it would be unjustified? For context the previous raid’s LFR was 3 wings at 2 weeks each. Sarkareth releasing now would be comparable.

Also as far as the lfr items thing goes, isn’t that more of an issue with blizzard failing to balance raid and m+ trinkets / stomp out vastly overperforming items during the testing stages?

For what it’s worth we’re in a similar boat, progging p2 m sarkareth with 1 warlock trinket after doing nelth on all 4 difficulties for our other lock and it sucks.

The previous raid had less bosses.

Doesn’t matter. I’m still forced to do it.

10k bonus int on every tyrant is literally required to be competitive.

It came out in 2 groups 3 and a group of 2, 3+3+2=8. It’d therefor follow that if a raid had 9 it’d come out in 3+3+3.

I think it does matter because you’re weighting the fact you have to do Lfr into your opinion of Lfr as a game mode.

Final end bosses are always by themselves so it would be 3-3-2-1

Incorrect. Tier and trinkets aren’t going to change my mind in how braindead LFR is.

So why isn’t vault 3+3+1+1?

Couldn’t tell you. But go back and look in SL each boss had it’s own LFR Que.

And then bfa when they didn’t.

There’s no strict rule here…

I’d I had to guess it has to do with fight lengths

Despite Sarkareth being the shortest end boss we’ve ever had and now being put all on its own?