Delay the launch of WOTLK Classic

You’ll have 4 weeks in prepatch to finish swp.

Or just join literally any gdkp and finish it now.

Yeah seems good. I heard this leak in SMC the other day.
If they want to release by summers end, it’ll be that or the 20th since the 22nd starts Fall lol. Come onnnn EXP buff.

FTFY

Sincerely, a person who likes people who use paragraphs.

1 Like

Most of the people in my guild that raids have jobs and or a family to take care of and we cleared SWP first week. If you can’t manage where others can who are in the same situation then I don’t know what to say other than you’re either really unlucky or you’re just not trying hard enough.

No.

People go back and do the older raids all the time.
In fact, just the pre-patch releasing will make your time easier in TBC content. If you are having issues, clearing all it’s going to do is make it smoother for you.

Also, TBC Classic has been released for over a year at this point.
Original TBC lasted under 2 years as well.

Granted I stopped playing when all my homies quit shortly before T5 content I understand where your coming from. Seems like they just want to push hard due to all the raid logging / sub drops. Community did that early on by blasting through content as quick as possible though. Wrath will be no different. Boosters, crushing content in a week upon release, etc. Everyone begging for it will be all bummed within 12 months or less when it feels dead as well.

If this wotlk pre patch is anything like it was in retail back in the day, SWP is going to be a complete pushover.

I kinda wish they would speed it up XD

Same my dude lets go WOTLK

I’m still levelling when I get at least my main to 70 then I’ll see how long I need

I mean TBH I’m probably in a pretty average guild on a two day raiding schedule and we “blasted” all the content. T4 was a pushover, Vashj/KT were the only challenge of T5, and T6 honestly just fell over until SWP.

People are blasting it by original’s standards, but on average we’re just better players so that doesn’t really mean much.

time is finite. considering we sleep 1/3 of our life, work another 1/3 it doesnt give us much to live. give us more content faster IMO

1 Like

it was last week bub.

Pretty sure you’re the minority on this one.

The announced 50% until Wotlk, not midsummer holiday.

1 Like

my bad, i seen’t summer XP and thought of the summer/fire fest buff

I’m using that as the marker because they originally claimed once that starts we will have 6-8 weeks until Wrath.

Classic vanilla was 1-60. TBC is 60-70. SWP has Ben out for roughly 2 months. By the time wrath hits it will have been closer to 5. Even being casual with that much time daily, what do you feel like you’ve missed? The majority of the community is ready for, yet again, a better version of the game.

2 Likes

this game was meant for fun for all i work 50 plus hours a week and i would love for wotlk classic to drop asap myself the way the realms are setup isnt totally to my liking and yet all i see is alot of complaining about what each individual wants
this game is on a fast pace unlike classic would loveto see wotlk classic drop and then season of mastery tbc solves alot of issues for most then

1 Like