Defias Pillager Server lag killed hundreds of toons in minutes - SOUND OFF!

There is no rollback, everyone agreed to this. It says server outages would not be a valid reason.

5 Likes

Damn you beamed us blizzard nice grief ban yourself

No, I can read

5 Likes

This is egregious and demands action to be taken and an exception to be made. THIS IS HUGE.

Wetlips is right, we should roll back

2 Likes

The one on EU was WAY worse and they got no rollback

6 Likes

Wetlips, your guild was 5 mins from an entire raid wipe on Maexxna! You’d have a different opinion if you and Korlath were raiders out in the fields. Must be nice to stand around Stormwind reading ToS and posting how to ruin communities.

5 Likes

Beamed by Blizzard. GG.

3 Likes

imagine dying to a dc, skill issue

3 Likes

Negative, I would understand that I agreed to this when I signed up to play hardcore.

5 Likes

As a HC raider - This is part of the game

When you made your char you said you were fine with NO ROLLBACKS FOR ANY REASON.

Yes it sucks for everyone who died, and we pray you all go again and continue to dominate. But No roll backs means no roll backs. You guys can say “Blizzard doesnt care” but fact is - you agreed to it when you started on the server

4 Likes

Apparently you don’t get the policy.

8 Likes

Policies can be amended under these extreme circumstances

4 Likes

its not an extreme circumstance - it was explained when you made the char

6 Likes

is this thing on?

3 Likes

This might just end hc for half of the raiders this isn’t right

3 Likes

brain rot personified ^

2 Likes

Brain rot is agreeing to the TOS when you make char then when you die - complaining about the same TOS you agreed to

6 Likes

Where in ToS does it say HC would be sharing a server with SOD and SOD ptr would be affecting the servers randomly and without warning?

2 Likes

we all know the ToS is just a wall they can hide behind when **** goes wrong

policy of incompetence

2 Likes