Defias Pillager Server lag killed hundreds of toons in minutes - SOUND OFF!

MASSIVE Lag spike in Defias Pillager just killed hundreds of toons (high level toons at that) in a matter of minutes.

If you were affected by this post here so we can make this known to Blizz … maybe they will do something about it , unlikely but if there is enough voices we might get a response.

this was CLEARLY Server side lag as i was in IF trying to buy spells and suddenly nothing would respond , chat was still functioning but nothing in game itself was able to respond , within seconds the death-log add on reported over 100 deaths in a matter of minutes before i was kicked from the server.

Please post your personal experience and if you lost a character to this , would like to see Blizz take action and roll back any unfortunate deaths due to this situation as this was completely on their side and out of the player bases hands. This is NOT in the spirit of Hardcore , players absolutely know the risk but when there is server side issues that causes massive amounts of the high end player base to be wiped out in a matter of minutes that is unacceptable. I am fully aware nothing will probably be done about this but we should not be going silent into the night. The ramifications of something like this happening on a hardcore server are much more impactful than something on retail or normal classic. Especially to the players who have spent hundreds of hours carefully investing their time to stay alive in hardcore just to have it all wiped out in an instant by nothing of your own doing.

SOUND OFF!!

19 Likes

Thousands of hours of gameplay lost through no fault of any player. I get the “no resurrection/rollback” policy, but surely there has to be a limit when the deaths are 100% the fault of the servers!

6 Likes

there was a precursor, my latency bar was red with no lag. Something was off, probably Ddos or somethin.

2 Likes

We were in Firemaw, our guild lost 20+ due to DC.

6 Likes

This was clearly server lag on their end. There needs to be a roll back or it could kill HC.

4 Likes

Server wide DC’d so many deaths… A raid guild wiped.

5 Likes

lost my 60 Mage to this DC… with a ton of guildies that were in the raid too.

5 Likes

50 days played time and money spent for subs down the drain all because of your servers disconnecting…make this right

5 Likes

Yea, we just lost 12 to mass dc’s while we were on Firemaw. Thats soo much time lost for Hardcore characters.
Honestly, take some responsibility Blizzard. We are paying customers, and you are offering Hardcore. Make the experience a consumer friendly one and actually roll back the deaths caused by mistakes on YOUR END.

6 Likes

Lost Half my guildies friends I’ve been playing with for months. We lost our Healing core. The setback is tremendous. Please do something Blizzard.

4 Likes

just lost half of home depot to this d/c

5 Likes

it should be corrected if the deaths occurred due to serverside issues. even if they have to rollback the server to the last backup.

3 Likes

roll it back

5 Likes

Thats like 10% of the raiding population gone because server dc

2 Likes

Blizzard please consider restoring the server, we really enjoy this game mode and we truly aren’t at fault for so many being wiped out at this level. So many wonderful groups…ended like that…

We did everything right. It’s so upsetting to lose that way.

4 Likes

Blizzard please consider restoring the server, we really enjoy this game mode and we truly aren’t at fault for so many being wiped out at this level. So many wonderful groups…ended like that…

We did everything right. It’s so upsetting to lose that way.

2 Likes

Roll the server back blizzard!

4 Likes

Roll it back. Do the right thing Blizz. This isn’t right.

2 Likes

Blizz make the right decision and roll back the servers!

2 Likes

cancelling my sub if blizz doesn’t roll back servers

2 Likes