Defias Pillager Server lag killed hundreds of toons in minutes - SOUND OFF!

Imagine your fixing one version of the game and destroy another…

3 Likes

Because when SoD is done, toons are getting cloned to classic realms which are also connected

1 Like

Where’s the refund link for war within? Blizzard clearly won’t fix their issues that are emotionally affecting your player base.

2 Likes

Even if the servers are connected, BLIZZARD NEEDS TO SIMPLY MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS before performing critical and minor infrastructure stability on their production environments!

4 Likes

Sadge. Many ded. Why Blizzard, Why?

2 Likes

Blizzard Entertainment is in no way responsible for your Hardcore character. If you choose to create and play a Hardcore character, you do so at your own risk. Blizzard is not responsible for the death and loss of your hardcore characters for any reason including Internet lag, bugs, Acts of God, your little sister, or any other reason whatsoever. Consult the End User License Agreement for more details. Blizzard will not, and does not have the capability to restore any deceased Hardcore characters. Don’t even ask. La-la-la-la-la, we can’t hear you…

2 Likes

revive the dead 60’s. it’ll hurt our community.

2 Likes

Oddly enough, I was able to log out of the DC. To be “safe” i went to battle.net and used the “unstuck” feature. Then battle.net teleported my safe alliance character, to the horde entrance of AV and I got 1 shot. and I lost my level 42 character by using a blizzard service of “unstuck” because of the DC. :frowning:

5 Likes

REVIVE THE DEAD. This will kill HC

1 Like

Blizzard is responsible for impromper communications to players on hardcore. The reason for the disconnects was their server instability and infrastructure updates to SoD.

3 Likes

Revive the fallen heroes blizzard!

1 Like

Rollback the dead . Hundred of dollars and thousands of hours on a single character multiplied by many others is going to hurt the game for sure

3 Likes

"Welcome to WoW Classic Hardcore Realms. Any character that dies on a Hardcore realm can never resurrect on that realm for ANY reason. Customer Support cannot resurrect a dead Hardcore character.

By agreeing to play on these realms, you accept that your character’s death is permanent for whatever the reason. This includes disconnections, lag, server outages, gameplay bugs, or any other reason."

5 Likes

This event has killed my interested in playing on HC servers honestly. I am fairly new to them, and hadn’t played WoW since classic relaunched, and was enjoying myself. I shared my feelings about questioning continuing when this (lag, crashes, ect on the part of Blizz) and was met with the most hostile wave of incel behavior by those I did so with. Between that, and this event, that doesn’t seems wholly uncommon from looking into it, I think I’m done here.

Sorry to those who lost so much.

5 Likes

Lost my 52 warrior on DP Alliance, feels pretty awful. Didn’t realize the name of this toon would get my warrior that way. But we go agane.

Revive the fallen Blizzard. Do the right thing.

1 Like

These are the reasons to restore characters.

1 Like

sod kills hc (part 2)

Negative, it is in the agreement everyone had to check off on when creating a HC character

5 Likes

Hardcore classic has one of the tightest communities and this is the one big thing posing a serious threat to it. Even if you don’t like hardcore, everyone loves the content it produces in death compilations etc. But if this continues, that will all die. Bring them back.

1 Like