Death knight eyes

You’re quite right. I don’t understand why people are so hung up on limiting certain customizations, especially when they’re already part of lore.

2 Likes

Don’t forget Mawsworn rune tattoos. >.>

1 Like

What other runes do you think death knights should have?

I’d say runes for the Scourge but since that’s still the same thing as the mawsworn runes supposedly I’m not sure.

They do need several colors for their runes and eyes.

Perhaps unique scars and such for them too.

3 Likes

Thinking of such, they did die, scaring that looks like lethal blows would be nice.

3 Likes

Could add that cracking effect you see on Kyrian Uthers chest where Frostmourne stabbed him.

That would be neat.

3 Likes

I may be in the minority here, but i would like an option to have the older eyes back. Im not too keen on the stream of mist flowing out of them. I think they looked better when they just simply glowed.

2 Likes

Sure why not.

They’d need to refine it so it wasn’t sitting on top of the eye like it was but that could easily be an option.

3 Likes

Considering how a deathblow dealt by Frostmourne resulted in this character’s current undead state as part of her story, I’d love this.

1 Like

Bumping thread for more support and discussion.

Seems like a no brainer now that I’ve thought about it. Lol

2 Likes

Hmmm :thinking:

I hate to admit it, I would love to see more eye colour options for the Death Knights, but it would mostly be for “Role-Playing” purposes, as there really isn’t much lore justification to the DK’s having other eye colours.

1 Like

looks at Bolvar

Come now.

1 Like

yeah, but look at him in the Shadowlands Cinematic too, how his eyes changed?

By choice.

We should have options. Besides it’s just neat. (plus there’s one or two other examples of dks with different eye colors)

1 Like

Yup, lady Alistair and tharrasian.

1 Like

I miss the special Death Knight voice :frowning:

2 Likes

Bumping for more discussion and support.

1 Like

pls bliz free the dks from the baby blues, they r old and tired and im sick of getting left out of all the cool new eye customizations

Well I never thought my own thread would be necro’d but here we are.

But yeah, give us eye colors.