Death knight eyes

I’m still salty Death Knights are excluded from the Dark Ranger customization.

And before you say “oh but they aren’t hunters, can’t use bows, etc,” a dark ranger paladin is just as lore breaking so . . . who cares.

2 Likes

facts, such a missed oppertunity, esp since ther is a dk in Acherus with the eyes alrdy

All of your examples are moot anyway. They were rendered invalid before they were even made as Blizzard has stated repeatedly that npc’s and lore characters are separate and apart from player characters. This just gets ignored every time someone decides they want something.

Blood death knights is pretty close to san’layn on how they function. Coulda had some RP with that.

That arguement is over a year ago hun.

Your suffering the rage of the grave lol.

i am familiar with the blue post u r referring to, but this kind of double standard for npc amd player customization is lame, and bliz should be held to a higher standard of game design, also, give us the eyes bliz, pls

what is dead may never die, so long as hope exists for a red eyed dk ill never stop grave bumping

I strongly disagree. Having lore characters be larger than life gives a sense of their role in the story vs yours. I’m all for options when and where it makes sense, but this isn’t a sandbox game so lines are drawn, and I for one am glad they’re there. It has zero to do with “standards of game design”. It’s a conscious choice, albeit one some of you don’t like

Sense has been thrown out of blizz hq a long time ago. If it wasn’t we won’t have BE/VE/NE dark rangers, and dark rangers would had been a toggle for Forsaken players. Also VE’s wouldn’t had gotten customization that was not void oriented.

Or Lfd just being dreanei…

Or wildhammers being just bronzebeard dwarves…

There is allot more too, like worgen looking at the curse as a handicap rather then a weapon.

But yeah.

As for DK’s, we had DK’s of other eye colors anyways, so it does fall on the scale of sense.

2 Likes

well said my friend, it comes off a bit backwards when bliz writes the lore, and then uses it as an excuse for with holding a thing that alrdy exists in game, directly contradicting themselves, while also making the players who do want it feel bad

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :skull: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: AND NO EYES. AND EXTRA EYES. AND LIKE EXTRA EYES ON EXTRA LIMBS. :skull: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

You really don’t do your argument any justice when you pretend like blizz is killing the player base’s dog when you don’t get exactly what you want. I’ll leave yall to it but I’m glad they haven’t caved on this one and hope the continue to stand firm

Ah yes, like they stood firm on other cosmetics that don’t make sense and classes too.

Don’t forget your 25 anima arthas on the way out.

I think that should be a VE option lol.

Eh, i am not happy with any of those i listed really, but it makes 0 sense after all that to argue about “it must make sense” after blizz did all that. Specially when the all classes all races stupidity comes out.

1 Like

I dont want anything specific, thats where your argument fails, I, like most everyone in this forum, just want option, where currently no options exists, lack of options is what makes players feel bad, even if they dont want to add non-blue eyes, give us some kind of eye customization, one eye blind? both eyes blind? or even just a sweet eye patch, let us use the old DK blues, anything…

1 Like

Sad part is, demon hunters has more "eye options then DK’s do and they got no eyes lol.

2 Likes

honestly, like u go to the barber and unless u got nightwarrior there are negative eye options for dk, even if they are married to the baby blues atleast give us some different shades, something, anything…

2 Likes

I think more options is always good.

2 Likes

option good indeed.

1 Like

Give us eye customization blizz!

There should also be different shades of eyes for each type too for diversity.

1 Like