Death knight eyes

Oh gods Jeff Bezos has come for us!

Oh wait its just a bald Night Elf.

3 Likes

People apparently donā€™t understand their Death Knight is suppose to look like that.

Itā€™s not a lack of customization, it is the customization.

Hadnā€™t thought of it, although it would be cool if our weapons somehow gotten a rune glow on them to reflect rune forging, though I dunno if blizz would do it.

Curse you night elves lol. I want them eyes too on my VE DK.

Tell that to night elvesā€¦

1 Like

Death knights really could use some new eye colors and some customizations to make em a little more unique.

Imagine if they also got their own /silly and other emotes rather than sharing the parent race.

DHs get their own why not Dks?

2 Likes

Letā€™s support the idea of death knight eye customization guys! The more support this thread gets the more likely blizz will notice!

1 Like

I am in full support of Death Knights getting more eye colors.

Iā€™ve wanted my DK to have more options for a while, and was grateful that Night Elf DKs were allowed to access the Night Warrior eye options.

Even if they were required to only use the color associated with their spec, at least that would be a first step. Ideally though, Iā€™d like them to have all the colors associated with the Shadowlands.

Examples:
Maldraxxus: Green
Ardenweald: Blue
Revendreth: Red
Bastion: White
The Maw: Black

Purple eyes could be associated with a few things, like the Foresworn, or the House of Rituals.

2 Likes

DKs need more love in the customization area in general. It would take a significant amount for them to be on par with DH specific customizations. I kind of understand the reason behind it originally as every race can be a DK.

3 Likes

I can get behind that idea lore lol.

A no eyes option / skull face option too, Brae.

These guys are zombies after all.

2 Likes

I can only really get behind red or green glowing eyes to go along with the types of energy they channel. Anything else seems a little silly/extraneous.

1 Like

My vote for glowing red eyes, especially for Blood. And glowing red tattoos also.

But Iā€™d pass on either of these for more customization options on my ghoul. Even just an easy copy paste of skeletons. Or skeletal wolves and catsā€¦ or a dark, glowing, spectral version of whatever race your DK isā€¦

there are sooo many cool things Blizz could do if they just poured a little money back into this game :disappointed:

1 Like

Then need to make a remake of this song and insert death knight eyes instead of Betty Davis

2 Likes

Just made me think of ghost rider here lol. If only DKā€™s uses fire magic.

My man, ask for orange looking ā€œanimaā€ effects and RP to your heartĀ“s fill.

Shadowlands made WHITE and undead color, made mint green another ā€œundeadā€ color, etc.

Moral of the story: colors arenĀ“t a good way to identify the nature of cosmical energies, period.

2 Likes

Came here looking this and left happy. :grin:

Color and magic is debatable, but I do want more eye colors for DKā€™s lol.

1 Like

Completely agree. Forsaken already set the precedent.

ā€¦wait, so did Bolvar in the opening cinematic!

No need for this.

You may disagree, but thereā€™s no need to be disrespectful and abrasive.

Hehe yup.

Suffer well brother

1 Like

100%!

Frost eyes (current)
Blood eyes
Unholy eyes
Glow off

More options = good for MMORPG players

3 Likes