Death knight eyes

1 Like

Bumping to see if there is more support for customizable DK eyes!

1 Like

yus gimmie purple eyes for my dk that would look so cool

1 Like

I agree if would be nice if they got some option that represented Unholy and Blood instead of just blue which is associated with Frost.

1 Like

WHERE ARE MY RBG EYES?! Blizzard it’s been too long just dewit

Also I’d like yellow eyes as an option along with orange <3

1 Like

More eye options for Death Knights!

2 Likes

I’m at work atm but yes add a duel eye color option for dks ! Like I wanna have one eye the default glowy cyan blue and one eye glowy purple !!!

1 Like

This should also apply to Demon Hunters, Fel Green is cool don’t get me wrong but “Chaos Red” or “Frenzy Yellow” would be nice too.

1 Like

Interesting. Can you give us a few examples of your idea?

The issue is nobody on the team plays DKs, so we’re not getting anything anytime soon

Look at all the new undead models there are and we didn’t get a single new ghoul glyph

But yea, eyes would be cool if it ever happens

Introducing the new Razer® Death Eyez™!

4 Likes

Not to mention that Second War Death Knights are also an inspiration. Their eyes were quite red.

Heterochromia I suspect.

In this case, one eye is blue and the other red for instance.

1 Like

Hmmm… with DK eye glow effects, it gives me anime vibes.

i did i said

rotfl im dead :skull:

You forgot the Domination Runic tattoos ala your real Daddy (that is, Mr. Zooval), Brae.

Death Knights deserve to get an update on their Class costumization to go on par with the DH one.

4 Likes

I hadn’t thought of that but damn… yeah thats a good idea.

1 Like

I told this like 3 weeks ago to Fallyn -though it was in a random thread-.

If the DH are customized to look like Illi-daddy, it is only fair the DKs get customizations to look like Zoov-daddy.

Also, I´d love to get the Helm tmog of his most recent apparition (that skull is sweet).

3 Likes

My eyes don’t glow.

1 Like