Death knight eyes

I’d love to see different shades of blue and purple eyes for dks, like how humans and belves get 3 different blue eyes

1 Like

Red eyes / San’Layn customization for DKs plzzz

1 Like

Ummm…

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Thassarian?file=Thassarian_TCG.jpg

Thassarian is an example of a death knight without a glow, even some of his official art depicts this.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Lady_Alistra

Looks like a death knight to me!

This seems to me to be wrong.

2 Likes

Go look at the Maw armor and weapons.

Reds purple embers. All Maw.

3 Likes

No, he’s an example of the tattoo skin that I already pointed out. That TCG artwork even has a glow, faint as it may be.

Man, it’s like you missed the entire point about making an assumption about a character with no lore, or backstory. Looks like does not mean, “hurr durr, I guess I can assume whatever I want to fit my narrative.”

It’s a good thing that the things you seem don’t matter to facts. You’re wrong, and you’re asking for something that you know nothing about.

Citing cosmetic recolors for lore changes. Top kek.

1 Like

Look at his minions…?

Death knights have plenty of reason for new eye colors. You just sus at this point honestly.

3 Likes

I just want the option to turn off the glow. I hate it.

2 Likes

I mean, she didn’t even look at the art I linked on there. So eh, I think they are not here to actually discuss this.

Let alone her misinformation about lady Alistra.

The art I linked says otherwise…

I mean you refused to look at the links or even know the charecters in quistion.

Also the trollish remarks don’t suit someone who don’t seem to want to prove her point.

You haven’t proven me wrong, so ok.

I’m agreeding with a pally… lets do DH as well Red Yellow Pink and Give Flaming Pallys White and Yellow Glows DK Agreed with Op Colors fully

1 Like

The art you linked is the TCG art, you walnut. I literally referenced it, and it does have a glow. Jesus, you’re dense.

https://www.cardmarket.com/en/WoW/Cards/Thassarian

You could have even flipped through the other art on that very same page and seen that Thassarian has a glow in other official art work as well. Y’know, the art for the book literally about his backstory.

oh and who made the TCG art dear?

i want…

…patrick’s eyes.

2 Likes

Are you not able to read the watermark on the very image you linked? It has the artist name, and the Blizzard copyright. It’s official Blizzard artwork.

And don’t call me dear, that’s just gross to do to anonymous people online. I’m also a guy.

Thank you, please have a seat in the back hun. You just proved my point.

And insulting people with the “hurr durr” thing is inappropiate.

It’s official Blizzard artwork with a glow, and you still think you’ve won somehow. I didn’t realise this whole time I was actually arguing with the mentally handicapped. Sorry about that, have a nice day.

But you also just stated it’s official blizzard art work that it doesn’t glow.

So which is it?

Take my money

4 Likes

I take it in 50$ bills :stuck_out_tongue:

Also to the rest of the posters in this thread, I edited in the request of non-glow eyes to the OP.

1 Like

It would be nice if we could customize runes of domination in them too, they are so ho… I mean, they’re so cool.
Still in this matter, since DH also has exclusive customizations of the class, ALL CLASSES SHOULD HAVE, IS NOT IT? WOW, ANOTHER LOOPHOLE FOR HUNDREDS OF CUSTOM!!! BLIZZARD, I WANT FOR YESTERDAY

The fix is to make the other colors fit the lore rather than blur the lore even more by allowing for player customization. I think a DK should be known by its icy cold blue eyes. I personally wont wear any head item that changes the eye color for that reason. When my victim sees my piercing blue eyes, they should know they are about to be destroyed by a DK.