Death by herbing was a bold design choice

/stares down molten draconium ore node

/thousand yard stare as guns and chopper noises go off inside head

5 Likes

I never imagined my Dark Iron racial would end up being used for mining.

… I wonder if the Arcano Shower toy from Legion would remove that? :thinking:

jumping removes it, so, anyone can mitigate it.

Death by herbing, lol. :rofl:

If I ever see anyone die from picking an herb, i will probably laugh for a good ten minutes. :joy:

I died from the molten node the fist time and I legit had to stop playing cause I was laughing so much. I wasn’t even mad XD.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was lucky I had heals on my Evoker, or I would have died from the first volcano mining node. I was like, …wtf is killing me, lol. I remember I couldn’t even dispell it, and I was thinking, “that’s some hardcore mining, lol.”

2 Likes

Same. “Wait why is my health so Lo-and I’m dead…” XD

Second time it happened i instinctively dove into a nearby puddle and was rewarded for doing so hehe

2 Likes

If you’re a death knight miner, make sure to pop anti-magic shell before mining the molten nodes. Lol.

This is why my evoker is my miner/herber

I was leveling with my cousin and he was reading the debuff while I’m spamming flash heal screaming “YOU’RE DYING” repeatedly, he barely lived as I was running hp switcheroo talent.

Peak experience.

2 Likes

you can remove the burn by jumping into a body of water too, in case ams is on cd

Yep. This same sentiment was provided during testing as well. No one liked it, everyone hated it.

Yet, here we are.

Ohhhhh nice to know!

Wow! Leatherworking and skinning are super easy. I’ll have to try mining and herbalism though haha

You forgot decay?

i think its another anti bot thing lol

2 Likes

That just means more leather and scales for me m8.

Rock climbing gear from the dragon expedition might help

Welcome to Azeroth, everything here wants to kill you… beware wandering bands of instadeath murder hobos! We have tons here… they breed like deadly rabbits…