Death by herbing was a bold design choice

Im game

Windy plants… not that I know of. I’ve just stopped picking them unless they’re close to the ground. I think I’m at three deaths on my druid.

TIL there are nodes unique to WM lol.

1 Like

You know, when I saw this post on my news feed I thought it was about overdosing in the game on some new item and I was very confused but also slightly intrigued

That is awesome in my book :+1::sunglasses:

Does this happen with other professions?

Man, I wish I had more time to play :sob:

haha first blown off a cliff i was laughing i like bliz puts in all these strange little things, its amusing and part of how bliz has always been right from the start when they were obsessed with poop

really?? i pet battle daily so far is ok but these only the wild ones as i collect, so figuring its gotta be the others that turn into wq etc

technically all herbs fight back

It wasn’t reported as a WG pet battle it was reported as a wild pet battle tame…matter fact I had it happen to me on this toon as I was trying for a wild pet on cliff side I had forgot what a player had reported in Pet Battle forums about this…I was walked right off the cliff almost to my death but got lucky I landed on a outcrop of a rock …could still finish the pet battle and get the pet I got to cage too…but yeah you got to watch those pets you battle on the cliffs for sure.

1 Like

Sometimes when you start a pet battle… It places your char[1] into something like lava… Which does damage to your char as you battle. :slight_smile:

So just be aware that if you clicky on a pet near a lava feature, the game may put you into the lava for the battle.

[1] char meaning your player avatar. Not your pet. Just to be clear.

1 Like

You’re using a lot nicer words than I would to describe this blatant FTP garbage in a paid game. I genuinely hate Blizzard.

Lmao wut?

Someone getting dunked on by herbs apparently.

1 Like

Lol what :joy:

Did the herbs one-shot you and teabag your corpse and then also pee in your Wheaties? Good grief.

4 Likes

You can also get rid of the fire debuff by jumping into water or, oddly enough, lava.

1 Like

IKR, it means “fire bloom” and it doesn’t set us aflame.

A time sink. Nothing more.

So your going to try and fix the wheel next? If it ain’t broke why fix it. I play this game to relax not get stressed out because I forgot or didn’t know about a new system that has been put in place that I knew nothing about. I don’t need to play beta to find out things I want to explore and take my time.

You really need to learn what words mean before you start mad libbing all over the place just cause you got knocked off a cliff by a plant.

Scrub: 0
Shrub: 1

You do realize we’ve had things attack or do something to us while herbing/mining in the past 3 expansions right?

I think WoD had the Gorran attack miners but can’t remember.

If you were smart you would carry goblin gliders