Dear Dev team: Thanks for making my decision to permanently unsubscribe to the game easier

“But I’ll keep playing until my time runs out, then I’ll resubscribe when I need to the time”.

Really?

I’m playing a bit of it and I think some of the bronze buffs are definitely improved. It’s still not what was advertised but better? And in no way is it a sweatfest. Unless you’re trying to unlock every single reward?

I don’t know. This time I’m pretty chill on the random event. It’s okay. Could be better for sure but it’s really okay.

To make this a complete pew pew blast I would suggest the cloak is 100% shared across alts. That would be amazing. And I’d still buff the amount of bronze dropped or reduce the cost to upgrade gear.

bye

/10char

I think you confuse your OPINIONS for truths. Just because you don’t think it’s fun doesn’t mean it won’t be for other people. I’m slowly playing through the content when taking breaks from Cata, and I’m enjoying myself perfectly fine. All despite people who knowingly abused an oversight being penalized (and they knew what they were doing since frog farming in MoP isn’t even remotely a new thing with this event). Also, how sweaty any given event is for you literally only depends on how hard you throw yourself at it.

The thing is, you pay a subscription, yes, but that subscription is not a right to demand your idea of content or balance. You are subscribing to BLIZZARD’S game, just like you pay for non-MMO titles to get the disk or download. They create it, and you pay for the right to PLAY that, not to be a creative director or balancing team lead. They pay industry professionals that are way more knowledgable and informed than 99% of players to do that. You don’t have to like it, but you have no recourse to do anything about it, short of getting the experience and certifications/degrees needed to actually apply for said job.

That being said, you’re more than allowed, encouraged by the devs even, to complain about things you’re unhappy with, but that doesn’t even come close to meaning they’re compelled to aquiesce and agree with you. Also, with the number of subscriptions they pull in, what makes you think that one small part of the community childishly threatening to cancel their subs is going to outweigh all of the people quietly enjoying their experience? You may think that you’re in the majority, but I sincerely doubt it.

You could have easily unsubscribed quietly and left for something else, and I will never understand the entitlement that leads people to let their inner child take over and make posts like this. Blizzard definitely isn’t going to care, and you are, again, most likely in the minority in the first place, so most of the rest of us don’t either. Not one of you subscription martyrs is accomplishing anything aside from making each other even more fired up about it.

1 Like

I’m having a lot of fun with it. It reminds me of my favorite RPG / series of all time SaGa Frontier with the stat progression where every battle can improve your stats. If I don’t get all of the cosmetics it is what it is. It’s only a game. My life won’t at all be affected if I don’t get it all.

That’s 79 more days to post an I quit because post!

1 Like

See you next month.

1 Like

Imagine crying about a side mode to earn cosmetics that exist in the core game. kek.

5 Likes

Just leave already. Another “Local man yells at cloud” scenario. This is your opinion, one I think you are wrong on. Get some friends, get some help, and stop complaining because devs can’t envision your fantasy of what the game should be.

3 Likes

We won’t miss you

3 Likes

Only WoW players would post a long B&M quit rant over an optional funsies game mode.

Tbh i think its fun. Who cares if cata classic season 4 and mop all dropped same day. So what your telling you cant pick one and be happy. Or hey get this pic all 3 and play each one. I mean crap i got to 70 on a character takes like 20 total hours lol. Then i went to classic and i am ready for raids. Ive also got on retail and done some things. Oh btw this is with 2 kids a job and a family to run. Is it possible yes can you get burnt out easy. Im actually watching some tv as i type this cause all my dailies on classic are done and what i wanted to do on retail is done. Mop is just a fun blast from the best thats all. If you are an adult you will understand you wont get everything no one is entitled to having everything they want and you gotta handle that like an adult. Enjoy the game which ever portion you want to play. If you want to quit so goodbye no need to announce it because a majority of the reviews have been postive. Were you one of the ones that frog exploited and get caught i mean that could be why your mad. Who cares ive quit twice and still came back. Its an escape, just do you and enjoy whatever you can and dont think you gonna get everything you want. And btw mop came out may 16, cata classic may 20th and season 4 april 23rd. Not all the same day.

Using something like Remix as an excuse for unsubscribing is so lame it’s cringe-worthy!

That’s silly and not in the least bit true. Props for trying to sound wise though.

They are actually testing new content. We are currently play testing systems that we will see in part 2 and 3 of The World Soul Saga.

I did it for a little while and I quit. It felt like a slog personally. I liked it at first but it got worse as I leveled up. That’s okay. I’m bummed, but I think I need a break from the game. I’ll come back soon. :white_check_mark:

OP uses quite a few things as excuses to unsubscribe, but they never seem to follow through.

2 Likes

Bye!

Have a nice time!

1 Like

Panda dooming is my new favorite forum topic. All these people rage quitting over an event based on cosmetics. If that doesnt sum up warcraft gamers i dont kniw what does

3 Likes

They are inspired by the famous Preach Quit in the last release. Remember when he quit, slammed the door behind him, ran around back and crawled in a basement window and was putting out WoW content a few weeks later?