Dear Dev team: Thanks for making my decision to permanently unsubscribe to the game easier

Good for you but who cares ? Some of us think remix is ok

And didn’t they take away stuff from them for the exploit and add some free just click here and get bronze rewards without actually doing a single quest for those that didn’t exploit ?

Is this your first WoW expansion ? .As long as I’ve been playing (Original Wrath prepatch) there have always been laborous grinds .

It’s a reflection of real life . You want something you work for it . Not everything is a particiaption trophy.

Well said lol, i only played mop remix for one level then immediately said fu©k this lol ill stick to regular WoW i was not gonna catch myself in that rat race “nostalgia” im good off that lol

I think I healthier way to look at it is: “Here are 3 different WoW games: Retail, Remix, and Classic Cata; have fun!”

If you feel overwhelmed by the options, or underwhelmed by the content, I think it’s your duty to make a decision you think is best for you. If you aren’t having fun in Remix, then move on from it. If Season 4 isn’t interesting, move on from it. If Cataclysm isn’t your jam, then move on from it.

Ain’t nothing wrong with a “TWW Waiting Room” mindset. And if TWW doesn’t seem like your thing, by all means, move on from WoW as a whole. Make the most of your limited time.

If I stressed out about every FOMO thing in this game, I would’ve left a long time ago.

I mean, I have missing so many ““ achievements and mounts and transmogrifications That it can make anyone’s head spin.

And yes, it probably would require a small army of people grinding out nonstop. That’s the great thing about games and real life in general is that I’m not sitting here worried about trying to reach the pinnacle Apex goalpost of absolute world, dominance completion, and perfection.

I am perfectly happy sitting here with my Couple of rewards. I had to get off that train of anxiety that I was on in other games like call of duty.

Banging my head against the wall, trying to get some reward for doing this in a mission and having no deaths or doing it flawlessly.

I did not need that in my life. Life is meant to be enjoyed.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

Your not supposed to get all the rewards

This isn’t an airport… you don’t have to announce your departure. No one cares…

I have this song on my primary Spotify playlist XD

Is frog farmer

I can see your perspective, and understand. From my perspective, MOP remix is great, I don’t find it grindy at all. I get more frustrated playing Dragonflight and trying to level the “normal” way, that’s grindy to me. I do find the remix to be very refreshing, but I’m not really concerned about getting all the bronze I can, I’m just enjoying being able to level a character to 70 in one expansion. I guess enjoying the remix and not enjoying it is a matter of perspective and what you really want to get out of the game. I am confused, though, as to why you said you were shocked and appalled but not bothered by the frog/stat issue. How can you be both? WoW is a grindy game, that’s how it’s always been and I think a break from the grind is necessary to not become jaded by the grind. I also play Stardew Valley and it is hands down my favorite relaxing game. I don’t play WoW to relax. I play WoW to kick butt and take names.

/shrug

Do some normal raids, scenarios and heroics and you’ll be OP in a week. You don’t need EVERY single transmog, most of which can be found in retail. Once you upgrade your gear to 400 you’ll slap everything and never die.

1 Like

I have Tourettes and I’ve loved their stuff my entire life. Watching him jerk around on stage and be weird made me feel normal.

If you can’t relax and play Remix, thats a YOU problem. I played through the entire expansion story over the last two weeks during my limited time to play. I have most of the rep exalted as several happen very fast. I’ve done a couple dungeons and raids but not much. I just chilled and relaxed in my favorite wow expansion. Sometimes id just chill in a spot with an awesome view and sit back and enjoy the music for a while. I fly around collecting the floating coins with dragonriding and enjoy zooming around the beautiful landscapes. I have purchased the Heavenly Onxy, Thundering Onyx, and Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpents so far.

I don’t understand why anyone cares what others are doing in this mode. I’ve been having a blast. Now that I’ve finished most of the achievements to get the additional gear like trinkets and such, im going to start leveling alts soon. I’ll run scenarios and raids and such on my alts and I don’t care if we’re just melting bosses. That’s part of the fun for me. Each time I reach 70 I get the 40k and can then knock out the few remaining 38k mounts and start working my way down.

I’m 33 now and have a son. I only play games a couple hours a week now. I only do things that I am having fun with. This has been a lot of fun for me.

1 Like

It’s great that you admit openly that only you (and those who agree with you) should be allowed to whine here. We need more transparency like that.

Nice. Resorting to insults because you don’t like what I have to say. I don’t have any clue what a “post alt” is btw. Im assuming some kind of insult or you think im posting from an alt? I forgot that we have to choose which character is the one “posting” on here. I haven’t been active in WoW since early Shadowlands. Took a long break and just resubbed for the Remix stuff since MoP was my favorite expansion. If that makes me whatever insult that was, then sure. I dont really care. If you want to spend your time insulting people, feel free.

You should try playing a game not caring what others think and just relax and enjoy the the things you’re playing. We’re only here for a short time and you use your time to play something you dont seem to really enjoy and insult others who try to discuss something with you.

Im just going to ignore the forums again because I decide to interact one time and immediately get insulted. I have such little free time to play games these days. Im definitely not going to waste my time talking to someone who disrespects me immediately.

I will reply one more time to say that if you are going through a tough time right now and that’s why you’re being disrespectful, I get it 100%. Life sucks sometimes. So, I just wanted to say, on the off chance you are actually going through a tough time, that I understand and that I hope things get better for you.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Peace

I’ll agree on that. Putting a limited time event as Diablo 4 and Retail both start a season, and Cata classic opens up was a terrible choice.

Quitting for it though? Nah.

When my parents were young the popular singers were Perry Como, Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra. When they saw Kiss it was a deer in the headlights kind of thing.

2 Likes

With my parents is was holy water and crosses.

1 Like

Oh, no. No more belligerent rambling posts from soulsociety :confused:

Really do hope this one’s actually real and the sub is canceled

Hey guys, check out our little for-fun mode, it’s nothing serious mostly just for cosmetics while we focus more on TWW and slowly close out Dragon Flight.

You guys: OOOOH MY GOD YOU’VE RUINED MY LIFE!!!

Lmao how the hell is MoP remix a sweatfest?
I’ve been doing like an hour a day and already have all of the cosmetics I wanted.