Dear Dev team: Thanks for making my decision to permanently unsubscribe to the game easier

It is extremely fun to play. OP would be one of the biggest whingers this game has and that’s saying something

1 Like

21 replies and 77 hearts. It looks like there’s been dedicated discussion on both sides of the issue.

Please, I am begging you, do not ask what his person’s fantasies are… I am sure We are happier not knowing.

Stop posting the truth or I will rage quit

I haven’t even played this. They’re giving out my mounts there, lol.

Hey, you know that you are not force to play this event and its a option to play and level up alts and go down memory lane with mop. So i dont understand why you feel like you force to play. People are very dumb nowadays. If thats the case, go play another game period.

While I think the complaints about the cap may be a little overblown I am severely annoyed by the things I have to do in order to get new rewards like toys.

Doing every quest in every zone is a big enough task already, but doable if you level 2-3 characters to 70.

Asking us to do that plus get all reputations to exalted, plus do most of the scenarios/dungeons for meta achievements, plus kill rares, plus do normal/heroic mode raids we have to form ourselves is ridiculous. It’s no longer a fun bonus game mode, it’s a brutal grind mode hidden behind quirky and sometimes overpowered mechanics that never-the-less demands a ridiculous amount of time investment.

I admit it. I want a loot pinata. I’m willing to work a little for it, grind a bit, do stuff like get to 70 a few times, login do the faceroll LFR raids for threads and bronze and such (even though I’m still annoyed that despite capping my cloak to 300%+ bonus XP which was useless by the time I got it there on my level 70, it starts out at 100% bonus XP cap for new alts, I earned that extra XP, I should be able to use it right away to zip through Jade forest which I’m beyond tired of to the zones I care about).

Please increase rep gains and rare respawns dramatically.

So much negativity…
It’s a game with an EXTRA gamemode to relive MoP and there’s reward you can get. Do you want them? Do you NEED to maxout your gear?
Then play by the rules and start to grind. It’s that simple. Nothing is free in life and definitely not easy so why should this be?

How many times has the Dev Team made you unsubscribe by forcing you to do something entirely optional is what id like to know…

2 Likes