Dear Dev team: Thanks for making my decision to permanently unsubscribe to the game easier

Why would you ever need to hit the cap? You spend it as you go.

3 Likes

I wasnt going to, but if you do ONE upgrade to 360 on it all it seems to make a huge difference. Then add the easily acquired rings and trinkets and fill them with gems and world content including rares, dungeons and LFR are overly easy.

1 Like

Same
It was ridiculously fast and easy to get the mog sets I needed to finish

1 Like

I hope I don’t see any more posts from you then. The forums are free from one less goblin.

Goodbye good riddance don’t let the door hit ya on the way out~

1 Like

He should’ve left then, and preferably without saying a word since no one cares anyways.

2 Likes

If remix is why you quit, you were already quitting.

2 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t bother even trying remix I was already burned out with plunderstorm thing a while back. I haven’t logged in since that season update, thank you blizzard.

I’ve been playing remix as a Bloodknight. Started five days late due to being out of town, and the only farm I’ve done since starting was the dalaran farm for like… And hour and a half before getting bored.

Today I maxed out my gear to 556, and I’m having a blast. With the amount of bronze I’m getting from just doing my raid dailies, I’ll have no issues getting what I want, and have fun doing it.

If you’re not having fun, do what I did when I tried doing a bronze farm in Dalaran… Just choose not to.

I think im lefally obligated to call out the purely bait post that this is, that being said ill bite. Love me some stupidity in the morning (or evening as it were).

First off this is not the first nor last “im unsubscribing because whine whine whine” post ive seen since mop remix came out.

Second, blizzard doesnt care about losing a subscriber.

Third if you dont want to actually enjoy the content of MoP then you should unsubscribe. Quietly. Its pretty standard WoW affair so if you dont enjoy that then why are you still here?

Fourth, no one here on the forums cares if you unsubscribe. You are yet another screaming voice in an loud ocean of complaints. Weve heard it all before and were gonna hear it again.

Good to know you thrive on attention and trying to rile people up. Either youll actually unsubscribe and let people enjoy the things they like (or enjoy not liking the things they do as ive seen a lot from this forum), or youll be back in a few months because youll want the grind again, or youre doing this for attention and have no intentions of leaving whatsoever. This post is by no means unique to you my dude.

I hear what the OP is saying, but that’s a waaay different type of game than wow, no?

even today they’ve buffed heroic bosses by 20%

and now upgrading items is not account-wide and it’s character specific

:slight_smile: alt friendly is not in their dictionary

Most of the rewards can be farmed outside of Remix

See ya later, Chief

Exactly! I’m after the mounts mainly and if I manage to snag the rest of the stuff before this is over that’s cool too.

1 Like

One of my guild mates seems to be doing quite well at multasking between the 3 :dracthyr_shrug:

People confuse “alt friendly” with “i dont have to do any work on my alts” all the time.

2 Likes

You’re complaining because the 1% exploited and you’re incapable of getting over it.

Cya bai

You are playing a game that is fomo from head to toe and don’t realize.

The day you logged on a lot of those moments are gone and cannot get it back.

So long as the game exists there will be things coming and going, thus is the nature of these games. You decide how much you buy into it, if the items you seek are wanted by you then you will put the time in to get them, if you just want them to have them, you will decay mentally.

You’re the master of your ship and you’re blaming Blizzard for FOMO, yet you’re the one who decides the FOMO, you could just not log in if you’re unhappy, or just unsub without the spectacle. Yet here we are.

Waaaah. All I hear is whining over optional content that you dont even need to do, waaah.

1 Like

I’m on alt #3 and I pretty much have all the mounts and event exclusive mogs… so seems you suck at math unless you really really really want all those easy to farm mogs.