Dear Dev team: Thanks for making my decision to permanently unsubscribe to the game easier

I reckon blizzard expects people to play until they have the mogs/mounts they want, then stop and do other things.

What I realize, is I made a comment in a thread that was some random thoughts, and as per usual some on this forum who take video games WAY too seriously feel the incessant need to TELL me who I am, what I think, and what kind of gamer I am.

I said what I said.
Cope.

I did level up one char, got maybe 60k bronze in the process and felt it´s not worth to continue.

The amount needed to buy the transmogs is just insane. Not upgrading the gear, not exploiting frogs means no group invites, so I am stuck.

Sure, I can do LFR each day, but it´s so pointless if the froggers rush through the dungeon and you only come to loot and even that you sometimes miss out, as they bug the bosses…

They need to open up Heroic and normal for LFR, lower the bronze needed for transmogs.

No hard feelings though, there are so many games out there, a new D4 season has started, it´s not like I depend on Remix.

2 Likes

I’ve yet to hit level 20 in remix. Why play content if it isn’t fun?

More transmogs or mounts that people won’t use. lol.

That’s right. A corporation is responsible for your actions and/or inability to control yourself and should be held accountable when you can’t let some pixels on a screen pass you by without freaking out that you may “miss out” on them.

If they were exploits then people would have been banned for it.

It’s only a “sweatfest” because you decided you needed to be fully powered up in the first 3 days of a 3 month event. That’s your own need for instant gratification at work.

4 Likes

Nice, another one gone. Slowly but surely things are healing.

1 Like

Kid, it’s been 2 weeks, you have 11 more just relax ffs.

2 Likes

See you in War Within!

1 Like

Now doesn’t exist. There’s only the past and the future. Everything your brain experiences as “now” is already in the past.

(post deleted by Chuck Norris)

was not false.

it is.

it’s not.

can i have your gold?

i don’t think i ever went into remix thinking “i am going to collect…EVERYTHING” because that would be insane.

Yes. They abused the system, within less than 24 hours of the release

While the other 94% of the players did the normal, not sweaty way.

your previous posts of the forums suggest nothing will ever bring you joy and happiness.

or, think about it…play 1 character, do all the raids/dungeons, get all the achievements, and have fun.

press x do doubt, considering everything you just said in the post.

you really think this was meant to be taken seriously…? OP gems and sockets, 1 shotting raid bosses, being able to just buy w/e you want? level in less than 2 hours after your first character? i mean, i spent maybe…5 whole days in remix? and i already am able to do w/e i want. ive bought the Tmog i wanted, the mounts i wanted.

You are basing your entire thought process and information, off the like 3 % of players that abused the system. how about…just playing the game for yourself? lol and stop worrying about other people.

also, can i have your gold?

3 Likes

Thank god, one less elf around.

2 Likes

Whoa, man. Like… life, man. If you really think about it… Your whole life, and like everything you’ve ever done, and everyone you ever met, it all exists in your memories.

So like if you just are now made aware of this moment as real. Like, how do you know you ever existed at all before right now?

You know? Like you could have just suddenly been dropped into this life and not even know it!!!

…whoa…

Thank goodness, 1 less person in the queues.

This is actually really good for you. You’ve needed to do this for quite some time. You’ve been extremely unhappy for a while now and it will be good to take a break— permanently or not. You’ll be happier.

Go play Palia! You’ll love it if you like Stardew Valley. They just addded a bunch of fun stuff and made it easier for new players to get into things quicker.

Now… getting into some of the other things you said…

A brand new alt has 150k now without doing anything except dailies from 10-70 and some rares. If I actually played the rest of the content, I could easily get a boatload more. Why does a cap matter to you?

You don’t need to grind. Just do the dailies and LFR queues every day. You come out with like 10k a day.

… you literally made another thread acting vengeful against these people and insulting them over it.

I’m having lighthearted fun. It’s a blast. I went into the Ragefire scenario and we were all one-shotting trash with the rocket jump, laughing so hard we were crying.

Stop treating it like one.

This isn’t Blizzard’s fault. Ingore the community that treats it like progression content and all problems are solved.

3 Likes

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2:

Is this what living in the moment looks like?

2 Likes
5 Likes

Absolute terrible take!!