Dear Dev team: Thanks for making my decision to permanently unsubscribe to the game easier

Does that mean you’ll finally stop flooding the forum with your terrible takes? Thank god.

7 Likes

at 70 i ended up with about 80k bronze and about 160% exp on the cloak. after buying all 60000 stupid cranes and 200000 yaks i didnt even get to the end of page 2(edit to say 3 not 2) so made 2nd character to finish that off.

not sure what your all making in dungeons and raids thrown ontop of that as i have no interest in grinding gear thats way over priced and gonna be removed when our toons go to retail. im not wasting my time on that crap

mode was advertised as op and fun with lots of mounts and transmogs. not sure about the transmogs cause i ran outta bronze but i didnt expect the “lots of mounts” to just be 3 that are recolored 50 times each /SIGH and there was nothing op or fun in this mode. it just felt like retail 100%(edit to say: i didnt bother with any of the stupid gems because i didnt care for SoD AT ALL and im not doing that garbage here AT ALL)

as a matter of fact it was so boring i barely even got this guy to 70 and my other guy at 30 is…well its just super tough for me to even push it around anymore because its so uninteresting to say the least and thats not even mentioning the grind ahead. its gotten to the point where my mind keeps telling me to go back to ark(which is another horrible grind) and i want nothing to do with that shady company or its extremely poorly unoptimized game that runs worse then any other game i have seen in my entire life

edit to say i bought all those mounts specifically to go towards my mount count which is now 298/300 sooooo close to that next achievement :smiley:

1 Like

Just wanna take a moment to appreciate how funny this sounds if you show this to someone without context

12 Likes

How exactly is Remix a sweatfest?

I’m so confused. There is nothing in Remix that you can’t get in other ways, except for the huge amounts of bronze and there is no point in getting a huge amount of bronze if you don’t find anything you like to spend it on.

All mmo’s are a grind. It may even be correct to say that most games have a grind to them in some form.

That said, I hope you find whatever it is you like and have fun, even if it’s not this game.

Be well.

4 Likes

heh yeah. I saw that and did wonder how frogs and goats were used but then I realized I didn’t care at all so didn’t ask.

3 Likes

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

There is a cool thing about Remix and how they’ve set it up for us.

Because of the frequency of gear and different stats on it, I’m able to see just how important crit is (I didn’t think it mattered as much as mastery before this) and I’m able to test and see the effects if I dogpile my toon with avoidance, then dogpile on leech, etc…

I have my orc DK dogpiled with mastery and while it does make her tougher, crit seems to be really good. In the description for crit, it doesn’t seem to be but it is.
So is avoidance. Dogpiling avoidance and crit is fun, especially on my Spriest.

1 Like

What are you so FOMO of that you believe you need to grind this hard for, that is really that so important to you? Because really much of your statement is such an over exaggeration of just how much you need to accomplish every possible thing you can get out of MoP remix. Its not funny.

1 Like

The logic people should have to actively play something for the ENTIRE THREE MONTHS it’s available is so beyond crazy.

This might surprise you, but some people have lives.

2 Likes

Patch 5.4.0 (Siege of Orgrimmar and the start of Timeless Isle) was released in September 2013. October 2014 was the WoD prepatch. People played that final patch for over a year.

I reckon many of us can handle 3 months of the same sort of content they did back then for 12 months. And, for us, there are multiple alternative activities outside the Remix, which we didn’t have back then. And ultimately, if a player gets bored with something, they go play something else.

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Please point out where retail was advertised as a fun game mode that is designed for players to be overpowered AND (not OR) earn cosmetics.

I’ll wait. Y’all are genuinely the worst for defending this.

2 Likes

Julian Barbour is that you?

1 Like

That is the problem actually

Because of Froggers and Farmers, people were getting carried through content too fast, they had to nerf progress so people dont unsub.

Next week its goign to be all raid bosses now have 40% more health and do 40% more damage, and drop half the bronze.

1 Like

I feel that there were not enough gnomes in Mist of Pandaria: Remix. I would absolutely try Mist of Gnomergan: Remix.

2 Likes

I am defending nothing, I simply stated some facts by way of time comparison. I didn’t compare the content.

Disagree with my opinions if you will, but you lose your argument when you decend to personal insult. I am done talking to you.

2 Likes

Gnomeregan: Remix to NOT ignition (or how I learned to start worrying and prevent the fallout)

1 Like

You do realize your second statement puts you in the category of the first since that is the only reason to care if other players were at endgame while some were just starting, right?

Because there is no competition, there is no PvP, there aren’t even any leaderboards, it is just a fun event with the majority of rewards available just thru leveling, so there is no reason care about about the progress of other players… unless, of course, a person is a dreadlord/edgelord/whatever and, even in a fun event, need to measure themselves against other players for some sort of weird ego satisfaction.

And no, not a frogger, haven’t even made it lvl 70 because I am so disgusted at the playerbase’s jealous spite and Blizzard bowing to it, turning the fun, relaxing mode into a risky and unstable venture, that I haven’t logged into remix since Saturday and, if I didn’t need the 30 bronze for the mailbox toy, I would never log into it again.

In fact, I may end up forgoing the toy, if my aversion towards the mode doesn’t dissipate somewhat before the event ends because I am not forcing myself to anything for a game.

Yo that crazy ( I mean your opinion is valid just the opposite of mine lol)

I didn’t think I’d participate in remix at all but here I am.
I’ve not touched normal retail since.
I don’t play alts, I have a few only for classes I’ve tried out.
I’ve only been playing the one remix character I made and I’ve been able to purchase everything I’ve wanted no problem, with 80 some days left, I’ll definitely be able to purchase everything available.
Leveling has been a blast, the gem system is incredible and being forced to focus on one expansion has made for a way more stress-free time.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing a lot of more relaxing games myself. Hopefully you found the game you will get to enjoy more, one day. Cheers!