Dear Dev team: Thanks for making my decision to permanently unsubscribe to the game easier

Why I keep my expectations low sometimes. Go for what I can and be happy with what I got. Not going to say Blizzard or any other company is perfect but playing remix allows me to complete achievements I’ve meant to do but never got around to. Panda exploration is done and trying to work on the basic quest line achievement. The added bonuses to them is also pretty nice. Too bad my computer died yesterday. But I guess your entitlement trumps all.

2 Likes

You’ve never asked yourself how you got here?

I can’t get the song out of my head now.

I need a large automobile bad now.

2 Likes
8 Likes

No, I never asked that. Parents doing naughty nookie? Ewuuuuu !!!

3 Likes

Did they have your Kiss records ouuttt??

3 Likes

The same as it ever was :confused: Time just isn’t holding up.

4 Likes

Good post and you are a valued member of the WoW community.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

FTFY, because…

1 Like

I grinded all mounts in like less than 4 days, and i only had three of the expensive ones

Bought a ton of mogs and toys by leveling up characters(im on my fifth who is lv 50 now), and i barely put effort into those.

the raids and dungeons are easy and some people can solo most stuff make things even easier and less time consuming.

The quests for the leveling actually had quality, i did jade forest in all 5 characters and still find fun/engaging, and i played at that time as well.

I may not be able to stay for the next month cause money issues, but i had plenty more fun doing remix than playing shadowlands(since i don’t own dragonflight).

Sure, there are bugs and scaling problems, but this pale in comparison on what we gained;

7 Likes

Oh good! Does this mean you won’t be posting anymore?

6 Likes

If I may ask, why don’t you have dragon flight?

If all you want to do is collect the mounts and some mog, it is pretty laid back… but if you want to do heroic / mythic raids, GL, you’re going to have to try-hard to do that.

Can’t afford it, to expensive around here

3 Likes

They also had poor timing to drop this was cata classic. My friend who i wanted to do remix with is busy with cata raiding now so… yea. Crap timing for this event.

3 Likes

Yeah blizzard wants you to play for the full 90 days to keep the play time metrics up.
Thank you for shilling for them too! it’s much appreciated. a wow token has been deposited into your account

5 Likes

We have 82 days left to play Remix. Were you hoping to grind it all over the weekend?

8 Likes

I don’t blame you and agree with your reasoning 100%

I was very into MOP Remix on release, and it was just one thing after another with bugs and exploits so I quit playing it as well.

2 Likes

Then dont? All the Panda mount and mog stuff is still IN pandaria.

3 Likes

No you didn’t

1 Like

I respect (and lowkey encourage) people to unsub when they are unhappy with the game. But leaving over an alternate game mode seems weird.

6 Likes