Dear boulders of Black Rook Hold

Shamans should just be able to summon them into their tanky boulder pet. Friend boulders instead of murder boulder.

1 Like

I ran heroic Legion version to test them too. They’ve changed the roll path. None of them smash into the walls early. They’ve increased their frequency & speed coming down as well.

I love to bubble and charger up the stairs… but the bubble doesn’t last the duration needed to make it all the way.

Sometimes I’ve gotten smashed at the tail end of the spell, and start reciting curses in alphabetical order (so I don’t skip any) while waiting for a rez.

“This is so easy! How the hell!?”

2 Likes

I can dodge most of them, but I still wait for the all clear (or at least a few boulders after someone gets up top) because all it takes is one.

1 Like

This makes me wonder, would hunter pet via Eyes of the Beast, or whatever the name is, be enough for the wyrmtongues to stop sending down boulders? I imagine not, but would be great if they could.

1 Like

dear boulders of black rock hold,
you’re doing an excellent job. keep up the good work.
signed,
breadisfunny.

1 Like

dear boulders of blackrook hold. please smush these awful shoes.
signed breadisfunny.

1 Like

That’s rude. They even have adorable little Rezan in Santa hat charms on them!

1 Like

Classic moment in movie history :rofl:

2 Likes

For some reason I read this as dear body builders of black rook hold.

1 Like

The boulders move twice as fast in M+. It’s really stupid.

1 Like

Still gets annoying when you have to run up the stars for the 1000th time.

3 Likes

go boulders go. Im team boulders.

1 Like

hardest boss in the game!

honestly tho just get rid of the stun…watching that next boulder rolling down the stairs at you is painful.

1 Like

I don’t hate the boulders. I hate the giant BM hunter pets that block their view.

1 Like

Dear healing pile of meat,

Hello darkness my old friend… I’ve come to smash you once again! We noticed you were drinking… now on the floor you’re sleeping… to sounds of rolling rock of doom… you died too soon. And all you’ll hear is silence!

Signed, Rock.

P.S. Next time try paper we hate those guys. :wink:

1 Like

At least the orbs and cones in Dawn of Infinites gaunlet just port you back to the start. The boulders are unforgiving with that stun-lock-smoosh. I might have to go brew up some free action potions and test whether they mitigate the stun.

i will paint mouths on them to devour your potions.