Dear Blizz: please merge WRA n MG

Aren’t they both kinda full? Plus WRA is know to be a mixed rp and raid realm. MG is just goldshire lol.

MG is not just goldshire, we have raid groups,pvp groups and a decent rp community.

goldshire is just a tourist spot ppl like to mention.

2 Likes

Yeah, but it’s known to be rp hub. Goldshire. But rp Community is strong no doubt.

Link to your evidence. Moonguard is classified as a “full” server, just as Zul’jin, Area-52, and Stormrage are, 3 servers which are CRZ’d together with many others. Playing on those servers is busy.

Yet there’s no one there on the Moonguard CRZ. No 120’s spill over into Argus or the Broken Isles trying to get rep for Pathfinder. No one with ilvl 140 fresh 110’s trying to get better gear before moving on.

Your argument seems to have come down to, “It’s so busy on Moonguard that they can’t handle the population, so they segregated you from non-rp servers and it’s all your fault it’s dead.”

I play on Moonguard. The lag in SW is extremely bad at times when there is no sharding - if they merged the two servers they would have to put sharding in full time in SW and then what the heck would be the point, people would be sharded and then you would complain about that.

And those other full servers HAVE sharding full time.

And do your own research - the RP community specifically asked to have no CRZ in old content because they wanted to have their own community. Every time I have leveled up a character on moonguard I have seen plenty of people out their leveling. This expansion may be an exception but judging from the gear that sells on the auction house and demand for bags, lots of people are still making alts and leveling characters.

Terrible idea.

Not surprised… seeing as who wrote the post.

I feel as if op is only complaining because Horde side is scarce of players on MG. That sucks, but why merge with a large server? Why not absorb the smaller realms?

I RP on both servers. To put it plainly, WRA and MG are like NY / NJ. They hate one another for no real sensible reason and it basically boils down to nonsense or bad experiences which people blame the whole server for rather than act logical about and blame the specific people in question. It’ll never work.

7 Likes

The problem isn’t that easy. You also have to consider how much more faction imbalance there would be. Alliance outnumbers Horde by a lot. It would only make it worse.

Well, I think we’ve settled the question. Nobody wants this. We don’t want the lag, we don’t want forced name changes and we don’t want that Goldshire tourist trap and people on MG don’t want to be subjected to our “snootiness” and insular RP scene.

2 Likes

My main is on WrA and I vote “no”.

1 Like

You fools! Do not disagree with him! Blizzard takes that as a ‘go ahead’. They make changes we don’t want!

Make overwhelming agreements with it so that Blizzard will kill any perceived ‘fun’!

Blizzard wouldn’t do this at any point in the near future - maybe in 4 years things will change but this one is really unlikely.

1 Like

Like what… Exotic dancers would have. Gotcha.

Oh good. A perfect example of “I don’t do it therefore it’s a waste of time and resources”.

Why do you play on MG again?

I do, and no I don’t RP, but I am not about to shake the tree and claim that RPers don’t deserve their slice of the pie.

Now you’re getting it! :kissing_heart:

lawd. and put up with those snooty WrA people?

i keep making little baby toons on WrA and then i delete them when i try to find people to play with. it’s supposed to be “better” than moonguard but i’ve been on moonguard for a while now and have no issues. i just left 2 and 4.

I play on moonguard because they have all these special perks. Now do you have anything to add on topic or you just want to continue attacking me and derailing the thread ?

XD if RP died you wouldn’t have the special perks.

YOU started derailing when you brought up the initial idea of letting RP die, which had nothing to do with the OP.

Which one of us is Badder here?

do either of you have toons you actively play on moonguard or WrA? or are you just epeen wagging?

I only play on MG these days, if you were asking me that is.