Dear Blizz: please merge WRA n MG

i thought you did, but idk about the other person. this thread is gonna be a hot mess either way with how these communities feel about each other. lol.

1 Like

:frowning:

I wash my fur twice a week, I’m pretty clean for a Pandaren.

Like I already posted, I don’t RP, but I don’t bother the RPers either and there’s people who raid or join guilds with people who do RP, but they don’t themselves. As long as everyone is respectful and following the rules it works out.

But I have issues with people who start picking fights with RPers, like the other person. Those perks they love so much are only there BECAUSE of RP, which it is necessary, and yet RP should be looked down upon and left to die? Nuh uh. For someone going on and on all of the time about ideas like letting people play the way they want to, not taking things away from casuals and how casuals deserve so much because they are the majority (which I would bet my last dollar has a lot of overlap with the RP community, ironically) it’s pretty crazy.

2 Likes

By N’Zoth, only 2 times a week?!

Not to mention the lack of names right now, as well.

Dear OP and everyone else who wants mergers:

Stop asking for mergers and please ask Blizz to use CONNECTED REALMS to link more of the lower pop realms together.

1 Like

i understand. all my main toons are on rp servers (my horde are on SoE) but i am afraid to try to rp with people even though that’s why i made my toons there. i actually paid money to transfer my pally form proudmoore to MG a year or two ago. i like the server a lot. i’m just a bit afraid to try to find people to rp with. but i agree with what you’re saying.

It’s hard to find an Inn that will let me stay. Apparently ‘buffett’ doesn’t mean I can eat my fill.

And don’t get me started on the last Inn I stayed at in Redridge, do you know that it’s apparently acceptable to have hill giants chucking boulders just outside? Really now!

I’ve been spending a lot of time in the field as well. There are so many things that need to be dealt with, my next stop is some sad town in Duskwood. Apparently there have been problems with feral Worgren in the woods and they need help getting the area sorted out.

Life for a Warrior in the Alliance isn’t easy I’ll tell you. :panda_face:

1 Like

Well, I am pretty sure you can find patient people to RP with. There are a lot of… Casual RPers as well, or veterans that I am sure you could learn from if you were really into it. That’s a different topic though.

I totally get not wanting to merge because of names. I don’t really RP much, but I still get quite attached to my names. I suspect adding Surnames would alleviate a lot of the name issues with merging servers.

1 Like

Why don’t ya’ll just round them up, and take them Worgen Training 101 at Teldra…

…uhhh, nevermind, good luck with that!

1 Like

Wait, what happened to Teladrasil?

All I’ve heard is that it’s a beautiful nature tree thing in the middle of the ocean. I hope to see it before too long. But like I said I keep getting called to action in areas to help people.

I don’t want surnames. Not all races use surnames.

STOP TRYING TO MERGE SERVERS. We have Connected Realms for a reason-- and they’re NOT for high pop realms.

1 Like

why would anyone want two full servers in one? you won’t see more people in current content and the old majior cities would lag all to hell

Piece of advice my stinky furry friend. Stay away from any Bronze Dragons you may meet in your travels. You have NO IDEA just what a convoluted mess you will be in for if you do.

I play on Moonguard daily - actually I am right now on my character there. Blizzard really won’t do this anytime soon and if they did they would have to put sharding in which the RPer hate so this thread really is pretty much a waste of time.

The only Dragon I’ve met so far was a black Dragon that was trying to invade Redridge.

What are Gold Dragons and what ‘convoluted mess’ do they have planned? Are they a threat to the Alliance?

OP is asking for a merger because RP is dying - my comment was in response to that so yes I was on the topic. Unlike you who wants to continue to derail this thread.

thinks back at the timeline, mumbling out loud Weren’t the Worgen before the Black Dragons in Redridge… or after? Could of sworn Duskwood Worgens where during Prestor…

throws hands up in frustration

I think you’ve already spoken with a Bronze, didn’t know it. Either that or you already will speak to one, so it’s already happened before you did it. I’m not as good as them at keeping this all straight. Naw, the Bronzes aren’t a threat. Worry about the Black ones though!

I haven’t spent time in Goldshire, what’s the problem with it? I’ve seen multiple people complain about the little hamlett and I can’t figure out what the problem could be?

Is it too many tourists messing up the local economy or something? I saw some of that in Westfall with Kobolds messing with trade that the people needed. Is there something that people need in Goldshire that the tourists are preventing?

1 Like

Good to know about the Bronze dragons. The only good Dragon I’ve seen so far was the Dragon Turtle that is the Wandering Isle so I was losing hope on the mainland.

I’ll keep an eye out for the Black Dragons, they seem to be a problem if they are accepted as normally trying to kill heroes like Kishan.