Dear Blizz: please merge WRA n MG

ok,look I know that these two servers playerbase kiiiiiinda hate each other.
But…
the rp community is kinda dwindling and off balancing and outside of goldshire visitors the server itself is in perfect tone to merge them.

I’d go a step further and say merge all the rp servers together but idk how the small ones actually are.

45 Likes

I would prefer it stay as it is. With the population of each its already basically impossible as both are at “full”. I already have enough lag, thank you.

19 Likes

Moonguardians are UNCLEAN… Horrified Look

5 Likes

Nah, don’t do that.

5 Likes

This. The populations of both would make it abysmal.

Maybe not in BfA zones (as those are already CRZ’ed and phased), but in Orgrimmar and SW? Yeah, nah fam. They might be lopsided in terms of faction imbalance but the number of people on the ‘small faction’ of each is still a considerable number.

Perhaps if you were asking to merge Earthen Ring and all of the others? But not this.

1 Like

No, but thank you for sharing your idea.

WrA RP doesn’t even compare. Totally incompatible.

4 Likes

I could only imagine what a merger like this would’ve been like in Legion. Sharing Dalaran with two “full” servere? The loading screen was bad enough.

1 Like

Does Blizz even do server mergers anymore? I thought with the CRZ tech, that mergers basically stopped.

Do you not see the problem with this? You wouldn’t be fostering the WoW RP scene…you’d tear it apart.

2 Likes

Yes! Yes! Please, God, this! I promise I will be good! I promise to leave the night elf corpses alone. I can only imagine the meltdown if this were to come true. I thrive on chaos, feed meeee!!!

1 Like

ok,to the people saying it would be to clustered in cities.
blizz has already lessened the crz in cities on rp servers, so that excuse is kinda out the window.

the main issue is the 2 communties not wanting to mend any past aggressions, time heals wounds,right so instead of letting things fester, why not try to mend it?

1 Like

I would not mind it.

2 Likes

I think you are missing the point. If the servers merge, there would be no CRZ tech, so there would be no “lessening”. It would be like SMASH everybody!

4 Likes

pretty sure crz has 2 functions.

1 is sharding

2 is not sharding fully (having the person on the same phase but diffrent connection)

NO! I may not play on either of those servers myself, but I do play on an RP server, and I can tell you one thing for certain. Those of us who play on RP servers DO NOT WANT a server merger. You’re asking all of us to give up our character names that we have had for over a decade because you want to see higher population count on a fewer number of servers. And before you say, “That’s not what I’m asking,” it really is… server mergers always result in a large number of players being forced to change their character names because someone on their new server already has the same name as them. Players outside of RP servers don’t really see this as as big of a problem as those of us on RP servers since the vast majority of players on non-RP servers don’t have an ingrained connection to their character names, in fact a sizable portion of them have joke or troll names.

2 Likes

NO!
NOnonononono!
and NO!

For one thing, we like our little half-acre as it is, thank you VERY MUCH!
for another, and on a practical note, these are two of the highest population servers in the game: the lag AND log-in times would be ridiculous AND unbearable!

Besides which, I HATE peoples who are even bigger snoots than I am!
So THERE!

SAVAGE hair flip, as he flounces off to have a manicure and restyling of his lovely locks.

2 Likes

This happened by accident once at the beginning of Legion and it was a train wreck. There is absolutely 0 reason for these two to be merged at all, especially given that the two actually rp semi differently from one another and would cause a lot more conflicts oocly and less actual rp.

2 Likes

They really don’t get along. Best to not put oil and water together.

1 Like

Hiss! I don’t want to be merged with you filthy RP snob accordians! DISGUSTING!! -wraps arm around each of his Goldshire bunny trap Draenei and tri-gender pandaren vampire slave-

7 Likes

Please don’t do this. The atmospheres on both servers are vastly different and it would be a disaster.

2 Likes