Dear Alliance: What Would Make Up for Vulpera

Ill be so sad if Horde get Arrakoa ):
I assume the transform works since Zandalari trolls use the same model for their balance form?

1 Like

Not wanting to play a blueberry is valid.

Plus their hairstyles suck out loud.

Every single one I can find has that strand of hair hanging over one eyeball and it triggers such hatred in me that I feel that even across the lines of fantasy and reality, Emperor Palpatine is on his way to declare me his true successor.

4 Likes

Yea, all that story of…Tyrande was rude to Thalysrra, compelling. Tyrande was rude to me, NEVER MIND we have people that would have family as Night Elves, that kin and friends wouldn’t have seen each other for 10 THOUSAND YEARS and some were stuck inside the shell…nope we are going Horde because Tyrande was rude. In BfA, yep going to go right along with burning down the ancient home of my ancestors that i probably have family and ties too, no worries about genocide of my race. Great leader Thalyssra is, you can keep her. Maybe her and her BF Blood Elf can have babies together.

Doesn’t change my statement or make it dishonest as you are trying to assert. Low effort, try harder at a rebuttal, maybe have some substance.

Not even sure what you are trying to say here but good luck with that.

6 Likes

You cant say “nightborne are night elves” when they have a completely different look and theme, but then say
Void elves are too different when the only different is being blue.

Hence, the double standard.
Let alone, being mad you didnt get a clone of a horde race when the horde didnt get a clone of an allied race is silly.

“Oh no, I am not flesh colored!”
Pfft

Yeah i was a bit skeptical but the goatee and beards are great, the sole color choice of “You can be blue, or blue, with blue hair or blue, with maybe some blue and some blue, and sometimes purple or white or vaguely blueberry smuff drow” is a interesting mix. The eyes and tentacles in their hair styles is a bit much imo. They could use some without as options i think.

Vrykul are just big Humans, like Kul Tiran are big Humans. No thanks, how boring, another Human variant. Ugh, no, keep them. Give us Sethrak, and I don’t care one bit how they justify it lore-wise.

3 Likes

So your response to you being dishonest, is to double down on it, and bait.
Good stuff.
Read my previous post and try again

Oddly I don’t personally mind any of it but the strand of hair hanging DIRECTLY over the eyeball.

But I do respect that not everyone wants to be a blueberry.

Highmountain Tauren and Maghar orcs and Nightborne were already nothing :smiley:

1 Like

“Junk gnomes” don’t equal vulpera? Why? Because you say so? Because vulpera are so popular? Maybe it’s just me, but this forum seems a lot like high school, where people base the value of something upon how popular it is. Kind of childish, really. Glad I grew out of that dubious mindset pretty early in my teens. Looks like a lot of people here haven’t, just yet…

2 Likes

No. Maybe for 100 and 20 as numbers specifically but in statistics you CAN have a representative number to extrapolate data, and it CAN be 20% or even 10% depending on how large is the population and the sample.

We are talking polls, a statistics tool here, not direct count democracy.

OMG!

Where?! Where?!

Don’t tease me like this

I don’t see us getting anything more tbh. The wow team feel super behind atm.

BUT in a hypothetical world?

You’d need allied races that felt like a proper new race. Not a resin of an older one. I’d suggest either huge races on both sides: Vrykul and a cooler more muscular ogre (akin to rexxar) OR some kind of small super cute one. Nothing springs to mind bar something like those weird little owl people coming in Shadowlands…

Blizzard to alliance players: “If you want a blonde and fair skinned elf, the horde is waiting for you” Then they literally gave purple elves to the Horde.

9 Likes

Welcome to alliance.

LOL? You may want and even think that we ( alliance ) could have something less disappointing, but the devs have other plans.

Do not mourn the luck of the alliance.
We are in the way that Blizzard wants. :clown_face:

Soon, ally will be so irrelevant both in lore and in participation in anything, that there will only be players in the Horde. :broken_heart:

Have Mercy.

3 Likes

I’m naming mine Chamberlian.

Yet before 8.3, you could not mount transformed into an Outcast Arrakoa. It’s not guaranteed, but it’s good evidence.

1 Like

arakkoa, kaldorei worgen or some type of beast race for alliance, I’d say sethrak but i dont think thats realistically gonna happen

I’ve been asking for them since BC.
Along with Ethereals, Outcast Arakkoa are the only allied races I care about. None else exist as far as I’m concerned :sunglasses:

1 Like

Agreed. I just want Arrakoa or Sethrak.

3 Likes

I think they should have a turncoat option. If someone levels to max without a boost they have an option to switch factions. They lose all reputation with their old faction, turn hated.

3 Likes